ADMIN

blessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called the sons ...

America’s police are pushing back.

Under assault by the liberal “defund movement” pushed by Black Lives Matter, police associations from several cities have formed a federal super PAC to tackle politicians that support efforts to cut policing and police funds.

The Protect and Serve PAC will jump into races “where there is a clear distinction between candidates who embrace the disastrous policy of ‘defunding the police’ and those who recognize the central role law enforcement plays in keeping our cities and neighborhoods safe,” according to a statement.

read more:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/cops-create-super-pac-to-target-defund-politicians

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is the SILENT MAJORITY FINALLY WAKING UP????

• Maybe now the idiot politicians will be held to account for their moronic decision to hurt our men and women in blue.

Go police! Give information on process to fund their PAC, and defund the idiot commie politicians.

• Good for them. GO POLICE

• Right on...🙏👏🎊🎉

• Go Blue,  we love you!

• We could easily fund them by suing the government for failing to protect our rights. https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated

•  I I followed them on Twitter yesterday and will see if they hav a website we can donate to. they are on twitter @ServePac. 

• WOW.......what an answer to a growing problem.   I have been one that has always had a "pro-active" approach to problems and issues......and to see this coming about as the result of defunding police has not come too soon.   The mere mention of those words..."defunding police" is an Oxymoron.  The mere meaning of that phrase offsets it's self.  A pro and con all within two words.   It just does not make any sense.  

So Yes...........I as well need to know the mechanisms in how to fund this PAC.  I am definitely on board with this.....!!!

This reply was deleted.