Replies

• WOW, just think, there are MILLIONS and MILLIONS of Guinea Pigs for this EXPERIMENTAL vaccine already shot-up, wonder WHAT the end result will ultimately BE!!!

• Have you seen the joke where two mice are talking?
      One asked the other if he had the covid shot yet? The other responds, "no, they are still testing them on humans"

• Here it is. No approved Vaccine.

• They pushed it trough as an emergency consideration. I haven't looked into it to know  what that allowes them, but one thing is certain, no Covid vaccine is approved by the FDA. There is no mediate for any vaccine, doctors are pushing vaccinations but legally none can be forced.

We do have FDA approved drugs that are CURES for the covid virus, so there is no reason for any imergency consideration, we can save 99.9% of the lives if treated early with already existing FDA approved meds.

• Healani, I simply "Forward" the email received. It is also a good way to plant seeds for potential membership.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• How can I share this. I don't see anything to copy the link or to email

• I copy the link and then paste it onto the social sites I belong to.

• If the FDA has not yet "Approved" Pfizer's New Vaccine, and Congress wants it "Approved", it will be so. All Guidelines and Limits for the FDA are "Set by Congress".

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.