Replies

• Not just monkeys, dog too. Fouchi is a warped individual.......he get off on sother's uffering and his power!

• If One were to add up all the Payroll Checks for the invisible, unaccountable staff members of the Members of Congress, then add to their incomes, "Just who receives the Highest Incomes", not counting the " Inside Trading ", and " Gifts from Lobbyists. "

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I would LOVE to put fauci in one of those cages and joyfully watch him suffer

• This reply was deleted.
    • And he invests that money in big pharma 

• Calls himself a scientist, when it seems to me that he does not know the difference in Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide.  Real doctors say masks do not work.  Possibly injures our brains, expecially children who are subjected to wearing a mask all the school day.

• anthony Mengele may hold a degree but he is neither a doctor nor scientist, he is a sadistic, satanic pile of excrement!!!!!!!!!!

• This heartless, brainless, soulless POS needs to be fired.  He has no right to retirement funds paid for by We The People!

• Nelda, this heartless, brainless, soulless POS needs to be executed for crimes against humanity!!!!!  I suggest a gallows, Ron Nelson suggests a guillotine, either would be fitting for anthony Mengele!!!!!!!!!!

• Fire the EVIL ELF Fauci !!!!!   Heartless, Inhumane excuse of a doctor ! ....It's his fault that Covid-19 is in our world !  Prison is too good for him !!!!!!!!!!!!

• I said it before and I'll say it again. Fau-xi is a sick man. Now I'm starting to yhink ha actually LIKES killing us!

This reply was deleted.