ADMIN

✝️ TheBadDadder 🇺🇸 on Twitter: "7️⃣2️⃣ Henry Kissinger, member of CFR,  Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group laid out clear plan. Those  seeking power over us want us to fear so that we

Several members of the top federal advisory committee to the U.S. Department of Defense have been suddenly pushed out, multiple U.S. officials told Foreign Policy, in what appears to be the outgoing Trump administration’s parting shot at scions of the foreign-policy establishment.

The directive, which the Pentagon’s White House liaison Joshua Whitehouse sent on Wednesday afternoon, removes 11 high-profile advisors from the Defense Policy Board, including former Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger and Madeleine Albright; retired Adm. Gary Roughead, who served as chief of naval operations; and a onetime ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, Jane Harman. Rudy De Leon, a former chief operating officer at the Pentagon once considered by then-Defense Secretary James Mattis for a high-level policy role, will also be ousted. 

Also booted in today’s sweep of the board, which is effective immediately, were former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and David McCormick, a former Treasury Department undersecretary during the George W. Bush administration. Both had been added to the board by Mattis in 2017. Jamie Gorelick, a Clinton administration deputy attorney general; Robert Joseph, a chief U.S. nuclear negotiator who convinced Libya to give up weapons of mass destruction; former Bush Deputy National Security Advisor J.D. Crouch II; and Franklin Miller, a former top defense official, have also been removed. 

This story is based on interviews with three current and former officials. In a statement late Wednesday, the Department of Defense confirmed the decision. “As part of long-considered changes, we can confirm that several members of the Department’s Defense Policy Board have been removed,” a defense official said. “We are extremely grateful for their dedicated service, commitment, and contributions to our national security. Future announcements for new members of the board will be made soon.”

read more:

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SHOILDHAVE BEEN DONE ON DAY ONE!!

• Because Trump was elected  and he's starting the draining BEFORE his inauguration!

• They were never Trumpsters and this is payback.

• Anyone who doesn't put America first should be fired.

• HHHMMMMMM? I think i recall Trump saying Biden was a threat to America.

• You mean Xi's Puppet President,Biden?..........Sounds like a threat to me too!

• Now fire Wray, and the CIA director and any other high ranking Deep State players!!

• Fired for Treason?...............That's the Death Penalty.

• YES, fired for treason with the death penalty!!

• That may happen before Trump leaves. It will be Trumps THANK YOU for all your good work helping me.

This reply was deleted.