Replies

• ADMIN

Here are some numbers: The United States has given $54 Billion to Ukraine. 

The average income is $ 2,145.02 per year with a workforce of: 22.06 million.

This means the United States has paid more than a year of income to every person in the Ukriane workforce. or $ 2,454.54 + many of them are still working! 

Jack Pot for Ukraine! 

• on top of this the United State government gives us $600 when COVID19 hit the US soil.

• ADMIN

Memes For Broke People Where is my aid package? 

• No question that we the people need President Trump back in the White House. He is the only honest politician who keeps all his promises, who can be trusted no matter what, works only in the interest of America and American patriots.

• That's exactly why the Democrats under the DNC and the Democrats under the RNC want him out.

• The Democrats tick me off they have the money to send money to another country not here in the United States of America 

• It's in aid of their goal: one-world government run by elites (themselves and their pals).  They don't care about you, me or anyone else here nor do they care about the USA,  except that we keep them in office and continue to believe their lies and the lies put out by their ruling Establishment who happen also to own the press.  Unfortunately, that inlcudes most of the GOP leadership who got Trump out of office and is helping the Left to keep him out.

Given that they don't take their instructions from us, who does that leave?  The globalist elites and their corporations.

• Does any one care about what's took place in America after the election? we had no Gas in Georgia, the situation in Afghanistan, gas prices is all time high, and Raid of president Doald Trump home, the Rinos are quiet about all this what's wrong with this picture?

• Well said, Jeff... Government of the people, for the people, and by the people no longer exists... The well of liberty is dry, our vote has been taken, and the people are expected to pay for it all

• it's been like that ever since obama took the office back in 2008.

This reply was deleted.