Replies

• Pelosi reminds me of Jezebel... as she mocked God and His prophet... living on the increase of her people she ultimately paid dearly for her evil works.

• I remember the days when we stood in line for every item of food with limited availability.  I spent 13 plus years under communism and I see my adopted country going in the same direction. 

• Edie... 

Take hope, not in mankind nor faint in the day of testing... know that God is for us and nothing can stand against us. God is making an open display of His enemies that all of creation may observe the wages of sin. Place your hope in God as He alone will lead us to victory.

I  appreciate your first-hand testimony of the wages that await those who serve the Marxist insurgency and the Democrat Party... We must awake all of America to the specter of tyranny hanging over the Nation and our families.  The Marxists are here with a purpose. Like their father Satan, they come to steal, destroy and kill mankind and the source of man's liberty... God and His Word, Jesus Christ. The American people together with the whole of mankind must not make the mistake of thinking what is occurring is limited only to this domain. 

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world... against spiritual wickedness in high places... Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.  Praying always with prayers and supplication in the Spirit, watching with perseverance and supplication for all saints. That we may make known the hope of this world and the gospel of salvation among all of mankind and this dying world.

See: Eph 6 for the basis of our hope and the victory God will provide us over the enemies of our flesh and spirit...

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ephesians-Chapter-6/

EPHESIANS CHAPTER 6 KJV
      Ephesians chapter 6 KJV (King James Version)
    • I knew it at Bill Clinton. Didn't ake them long,did it?

• we need to wake up people COVID19 and the Democratic party are evil.

• We ARE awake.  It's the brainwashed left who needs to wake up to that fact.  More and more are!!  Even CNN is turning on Biden and Harris.

• Pain has a way of breaking "Stockholm Syndrome".

• Maybe CNN and others have arrived at their limit with GENOCIDE now appearing to be in the works... just maybe they fear a purge and their own necks being caught in the noose... just maybe.

• There is no supply chain shortage... Pelosi's $20,000 freezer is full of designer ice cream!  Jus Sayin...

• I am sure you are right, and her bar is stocked as well.

This reply was deleted.