ADMIN

politics domino effect Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

State Sen. David Argall, who heads a committee that oversees elections, told local news outlets he favors a forensic audit of the contest that state and federal officials insist was secure.

The Republican, under pressure by former President Donald Trump to take action, told the Capital-Star the audit is now a “very real possibility." The report said he is considering subpoenas for ballot information and which jurisdictions to send them.

“There are a lot of things under consideration right now, and I told them to check back in a week or two, and we hope to have some more detail,” he told the outlet after meeting with audit-supporting activists on Thursday.

Pennsylvania and Arizona are two states won by President Joe Biden last year in which post-election audits showed no widespread fraud.

But after dozens of lawsuits with election fraud allegations and voting irregularities were rejected by courts around the country, the audit in Maricopa County, commissioned by the GOP-led Arizona Senate, has become a beacon of hope for Trump and his supporters who herald the legislature-backed review as a model for other states to replicate.

read more:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pennsylvania-arizona-style-election-audit-subpoena-power

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•                  OH GREAT ANOTHER AUDIT

People must really be rejoicing all over America. The Republicans are going to push for yet more election audits. Now that ALL the evidence of election fraud has been completely destroyed, seems like another great way to piss away a pile of taxpayer money. If they hurry maybe one or two bogus ballots might still be in a wastebasket somewhere. The smoking gun has already been removed, the fraudulent ballots have been burned or shredded, and the theft-ware has been purged from all the Dominion machines. Any voting records that are required by law to be retained will somehow be missing. But as we’ve seen all too often, the laws here in America no longer apply to democrats. Perhaps covid could take the blame for less than adequate record keeping.

• I really wonder if the audits in PA and AZ showed no widespread fraud.  I think it was covered up. We need to get rid of these de"mock"rats, every left wing person in the federal government and all the deep state actors.  Ut I don't know if it will make any difference.  Traitor Biden has been confirmed as President, and the Senate keeps approving the scum he appoints to various positions. Can anyone tell me where in the Constitution it would allow us to remove an entire administration can be removed if fraud is proved?

• I will meet this coming week with PA State Representative Jesse Topper, PA State Senator Wayne Langerholc and other Republican PA State elected officials to ascertain if the PA forensic audit has actually begun.  If not, I will work diligently to get it started.  If it has, I will ascertain what it is that I can do to help.  Millions in PA are upset for the disrespect exhibited by Gov. Wolf and those under his command in addition to most democrats.  It is well past time for this to begin.  I will be investigating the possibility of a recall or an impeachment.

• This should have been done MONTHS ago.  Everyone knows Joe and the Hoe lost the election, even the couple thousand that actually voted for the pair .....

• In the meantime, while these ballot auditors haven't already been auditing the states which need it, the false president, Biden, is rushing to ruin our country! 
     It's like President Trump said in an interview with Chanel Rion a couple of weeks ago:  "If I wait until 2024, we will not have a country left!"

The time is NOW‼️ They have to hurry‼️ 🛐 🙏 ✝️ ‼️

This reply was deleted.