ADMIN

politics mike pence Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Former Vice President Mike Pence will reportedly back incumbent GOP governors over challengers endorsed by Donald Trump, potentially furthering the rift between himself and the ex-commander-in-chief.

Pence told a handful of these governors of his support during a private meeting, according to a Wall Street Journal report published on Saturday.

"I want to be clear," Pence reportedly said. "I'm going to be supporting incumbent Republican governors."

read more:

https://www.newsweek.com/pence-vows-back-gop-governors-facing-trump-approved-challengers-1651604

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry, Mike but the RINO'S days are over. 

• I keep saying donate only to candidates President Trump indorse or candidates that support President Trump. Don't donate to the RNC because your money is use to support candidates like Liz Cheney 

• Become active members of your local GOP committee and vote out the current management... take control of the county, state and finally national RNC... then purge it of all... every current member in management... the good if any, with the bad.  Let God sort them out.  The Big Tent has no room for treason or disloyalty. 

There are too many holes in the current GOP tent to keep the disgusting blowflies out...  to give shelter and cover for true patriots.

• If he backs someone it is someone I won't vote for.

• Any politician running for election as a Republican should run as far away as possible from the liar, Mike Pence.  Mike Pence betrayed President Trump and conservative Americans, and for that he must be totally ostracized by all conservative Americans.  Pence support for a candidate professing to be a Republican should be the political kiss of death for that candidate's campaign.  

• Yes; he's on my you-know-what list now.

• Is he trying to redeem himself after the evils he unleashed on us? Nice try, sir, but you destroyed yourself along with MY country. I spit on him!

• Hey Mike if the incumbent is a RINO or shows signs of being a "closet rino" why support that person? Get your act together Mike !

• His act is together Gerrick... Penc is a  dyed in the wool RINO ... a Globalist that case less what form of government we have as long as he and his friends are leading it.

• Go F_CK yourself pence, you ALREADY F_CKED up with your NON-ACTION  on jan. 6th!

This reply was deleted.