ADMIN

WE WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE." Jan. 6, 2021 Judas Pence  - )

Former Vice President Mike Pence on Monday night rallied for Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R), urging voters to send a “deafening message” at the polls that the GOP is the “party of the future” while avoiding any references to former President Trump, who was simultaneously holding a virtual rally in support of Kemp’s opponent. 

“I’m here because Brian Kemp frankly is one of the most successful Republican governors in America,” Pence said in one of his most public breaks with Trump, who has called Kemp the worst governor in the country for rebuffing his pleas to overturn his 2020 presidential election loss in the state.

“When you say yes to Gov. Brian Kemp tomorrow you will send a deafening message all across America that the Republican Party is the party of the future,” Pence said.

Kemp faces former Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.), whom Trump endorsed in December. Georgia’s primary will be held Tuesday.

In Kennesaw, northwest of Atlanta, Pence kept his focus on the Democratic gubernatorial candidate, Stacey Abrams, whom Kemp beat for the same seat in 2018 in a bitter contest that led to an Abrams-backed lawsuit alleging voter suppression.

read more:
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/campaigns/3498910-pence-voting-for-kemp-sends-deafening-message-that-gop-is-the-future/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Georgian voters are obviously very gullible. All real American patriots with a brain follow President Donald J. Trump no matter what. They voted for Purdue but there are not enough voters in Georgia who know how to think for themselves. This doesn't bode well for the future of the GOP.

• Pence is as bad as Romney.

• Pence, the voters of Georgia a that Fat Bastard from NJ are the Bottom f the BARREL.

• I wonder how many ballots Pence filled out for Kemp while has was in Georgia that night?  

• Has Pence drained the pool of MAGA supporters in Kemps big splash?

'Man Diving Into an Empty Pool' Photographic Print - Joseph Hancock | AllPosters.com

Yes.

• What was once thought to be a stellar partner to 45 is now a small speck on the heap of almost-made-it has-beens.  This establishment clown will never be elected to be dog catcher at this point.  It is my fondest hope that the establishment so-called Republicans get their comeuppance that will leave an indelible mark of the dying beast on their political reusmes.

• Bob, Pence & Kemp are "Useful Idiots!" they need to Research: "Night of the Long Knives" and see what "they" Historically do to useful idiots when no longer useful!

• pence and kemp are both establishment TRAITORS helping devildemocommiecrats destroy America!!!!!  He should be hanged with the rest of the devildemocommiecrats!!!!!!!!!!

•  Traitor Mike Pence (D) on Monday night rallied for Traitor Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (D). There fixed it!

https://thehill.com/people/mike-pence/
  • If the GOP is the future, we're toast.  All they do is blunt our power, that of all the GOP/conservative voters, in order to allow the Establishment to run past our flank unopposed.  There has been ZERO conservative policy or legislation passed or enacted with any majority they have held -- other than what Trump could do with no help from the GOP congress.  They have enacted zero for us, and they have blocked zero for the Establishment.  I refer to "the Establishment" as the power which controls both parties for its own globalist interests.  If I'm wrong, please point out the error.

That's why our focus must be on denying them.  Where to begin?  First have an alternative plan.  Then begin to organize among your friends.  There has to be a new structure for what is "party".  Look for that structure at founderspartyofamerica.org

This reply was deleted.