ADMIN

WE WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE." Jan. 6, 2021 Judas Pence  - )

Former Vice President Mike Pence on Monday night rallied for Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R), urging voters to send a “deafening message” at the polls that the GOP is the “party of the future” while avoiding any references to former President Trump, who was simultaneously holding a virtual rally in support of Kemp’s opponent. 

“I’m here because Brian Kemp frankly is one of the most successful Republican governors in America,” Pence said in one of his most public breaks with Trump, who has called Kemp the worst governor in the country for rebuffing his pleas to overturn his 2020 presidential election loss in the state.

“When you say yes to Gov. Brian Kemp tomorrow you will send a deafening message all across America that the Republican Party is the party of the future,” Pence said.

Kemp faces former Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.), whom Trump endorsed in December. Georgia’s primary will be held Tuesday.

In Kennesaw, northwest of Atlanta, Pence kept his focus on the Democratic gubernatorial candidate, Stacey Abrams, whom Kemp beat for the same seat in 2018 in a bitter contest that led to an Abrams-backed lawsuit alleging voter suppression.

read more:
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/campaigns/3498910-pence-voting-for-kemp-sends-deafening-message-that-gop-is-the-future/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The entire party stood with Pence.  Can you recall any other elected Republican calling him out?  I can't.  Do you recall any of the legislative priotities that we and Trump wanted after he won which the GOP got behind and passed?  I can't recall any.

What does that tell you?  Isn't there a message there?

• JD, the entire gop establishment are TRAITORS!!!!!  There are a few republican patriots but they are marginalized and harassed by the establishment hacks!!!!!!!!!!

• Correct.  The way the party works, it only takes a few: speaker, majority/minority leader, whip and maybe in their absence, a McCain, Murkowski, Collins and their ilk.  The party tolerates and re-elects them.  There is the answer of who they party represents: not us, not their electorate.  If it was us, those people would never have received backing, and later, having violated us all as they have, never survived another term.  The few GOP types who are patriots do not matter.  What matters is what ALL of them do.

"Winning" is not filling seats with Republicans.  "Winning" is only getting the passed legislation and policies we want.  How are we doing with the GOP?

• This reply was deleted.
    • Laurel, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• If RINO pence supports someone I will vote for the other person

• Herbert, I agree!!!!!!!!!!

• Sory, RINO, but Kemp choked on the msot important decsion of his governotrship- challenging the stolen Georgia election. Then he allowed it to happen again with the Senate runoff election. He needs to be gone.

• Pence is not a republican he is a trator to the US and the people  I have taken my name off of anything that I find he is involved with the Heritage foundation for starters call and let them know they have a trator in their midst and you will have nothing to do with them.

• Heritage has been in it with the Establishment all along.  They are there to blunt conservative action and lead away from action which would help us.  Been that way for years. Guys like DeMint get seven figure salaries to be the figurehead chairmen, again, looking out for the Establishment.

• Looking at the responses here, if this represents "tea party", yep, it's official: were doomed.  All the people can see are the problems.  They have no "solution" except doing the same thing, over and over and over again.

This reply was deleted.