Replies

• Nancy Pelosi  is right, the state cannot legitimately compel vaccination, social distancing, and mask wearing (significant back-pedal to her duplicity I would say). But the federal despots prefer spurring corporate business property rights to deny access for people to commercially secure life nessessities,unless they do comply. Does it really signify in the outcome, if you are threatened murder by a commercial assassin sanctioned by government, or a government one under authority? The intended effect is the same, and so is the culpability. Pelosi's assertions about Bidens SOTU being scant in audience due to medical requirement is dishonest.

Joe Biden could not draw flies.

8875287452?profile=RESIZE_584x

• I say bring on the lawsuits; these creeps need to be destroyed.

• Stick it in her sloppy @ss

• Pelosi   a Gas bag iif there ever was one . She should retire for the good of the country . 

• Just read an article that states that anyone getting the Pfizer jab can pass the Gene problems onto other people. It supposedly causes pregancy problems like losing the baby and defects to the baby. Maybe that is why these scumbags in Washington are still wearing their's,

• Yes, it's called "shedding".  I am on Telegram and read about an elderly woman got it but her husband didn't.  Well, one morning he woke up with bruises all over his body!  This gene therapy affects blood clotting and creates blood clots.  Go to this website:  vaxpain.us  - Click on each icon and listen to the video reports of all of the side effects/Deaths reported (yet there's millions not reported).  It will open your eyes and please share with those who are on the fence about the lethal injection.  i hope I can mention this here on this Board.  I owned a group on Groups.io and it was taken down becuase they found antifax posts!  

• I don't trust anything this crazy lady says.

• Amen!!  Dr. Tenpenny said there's 2 Federal Laws prohibiting people/businesses to Force anyone to take an Experimental Drug/Vaccine!!  So glad the measure passed yesterday in Louisiana's House!  No Passports here.  So happy!

• I am shocked that she admitted inability to require vacanations. This should stop the movement for Travel Passports based on vacanations.

• First off calling it a Vaccine is a lie. It is not a Vaccine it is an Experimental Gene Therapy. They are using everyone that takes it a Guinea Pig. They are trying to see if they can alter ouur DNA

This reply was deleted.