ADMIN

Image result for nancy pelosi  meme

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi abruptly shut down a reporter Thursday after being asked about GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham’s threat to call in FBI agents to testify about who planned the Capitol riot last month if Democrats call witnesses in former President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

“Your question is a waste of time,” Pelosi told the reporter during her weekly news briefing on Capitol Hill.

Another reporter quickly shouted a question to her as she walked away about whether House Democrats were setting a precedent by aiming to strip Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) of her committee assignments over her embrace of QAnon.

“If any of our members threatened the safety of other members, we’d be the first ones to take them off of committee. That’s it. Thank you,” Pelosi said.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/04/pelosi-slams-reporter-on-witnesses-at-trump-senator-trial/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How come no one ever brings up Nancy and her husband's stock trades ? I wonder how they accomplished so very much in their respective financial portfolios?

• Can you say INSIDER TRADING???

• Can you say 

PERP WALK THEM !

But that would make to much sense for our FBI or Department of "Just for Us" now wouldn't it ?

• Marty, you, I and everyone else know that in the banana Republic called usa we cannot trust law enforcement or tge courts.

• Can you say Payola? 

This reply was deleted.