Replies

• You are writing a while bunch of words but there is only one important thing that you are saying, namely that Trump is an inadequate leader who does not know how to hire the right people to get the job done. That's is the core of this discussion and where we disagree. 

• it's getting crazy as the day goes by

• Look. We are dealing with the law here.  The LAW.  Not theory.  Trump hires, or appoints, people to do a job. If it is a job in the DOJ, from AG on down, the pool of possibilities comes from LAWYERS.  Trump could not appoint me, for example.  I am not 'qualified'.

Second, Trump hasn't even finished his first term and look at the number of AG's he has gone through. All from the pool, the pond, the swamp so to speak. Where in the hell else is he supposed to get them?  Disney World?

Nancy Pelosi is a swamp nutcase.  How can he "drain" her?  He can't.  A large part of Congress, both Houses, and the Supreme Court, are swamp whack jobs. He can't drain them. The American Bar Association is filled with toads.  The US Military is as well. How in the hell do you think someone gets an appointment to a Military Academy?  Some do for right reasons. Many are appointed from "well connected" family. All are picked by politicians, and most of them are LAWYERS.

To clean up America would require losing the nation's capitol, and many states, including but not limited too NY and Cal. and at least 90% of our schools and colleges.  And then, what are you going to do with the queers, freaks, idiots, and the Democrat Party harboring them?  What?

Trump is doing the right thing. Does he make mistakes? YES. Are his hands restricted by the LAW?  YES.  Government is a political exercise. The people vote for representation, and then sit back on their ass and expect miracles to happen.   Anyone thinking Trump is a failure, then go find someone else!  Name them, or him, or her, or it.

Barr may fail. Durham may fail.  I don't know.  But so far, Trump has not failed.  Trump is still the President until he is replaced.  Oh Boy! I wonder what his replacement will be like.  I can hardly wait.  Right?  No, Wrong.

I hear more bitching about Trump than I ever heard about Obama, and he wrecked the country. And some of those Military geniuses in the pentagon thought he was a great guy, and worthy to be Commander-In-Chief.

He wasn't.   Trump is.

• Throw the nation into civil war?

What do you call what the left has been doing since their Chairman Bao usurped the office?

• Dale... voting them out doesn't work...not even close to working.   Ever since my youth I recall my grandparents and parents saying: we will vote them out of office... only, to be constantly disappointed, betrayed, or both.  The electoral system has been rigged against challenges to the status quo... independents or party rebels soon find the exit... if they ever make it inside in the first place.

ELECTIONS DON'T WORK... Pres. Trump is an anomaly.. the result of the Democrats overconfidence and Trump's massive appeal to a Nation wanting real reform... knowing it would require an outsider to bring reform to DC...  The Democrats are not likely to repeat that mistake again.  I am worried they will over compensate with the Election and Voter Fraud and throw the nation into civil war.

• Trump is indeed fighting a heroic battle. Look at what he has accomplished so far. The country has never been in better shape than it is today. He achieved that while also controlling a pandemic and fighting off opponents from all corners of the country. There isn't a country in the world that did better with the pandemic while maintaining economic growth and being fiscally responsible. 

• Firing everyone from the Obama administration is one thing. But finding replacements who are honest and honorable is quite another. The process takes time, especially when the applicants are being drawn from the swamp pool.

The government elephant charges on. Regulations and procedures are set, and when a president who is determined to do right is prevented from it by do nothing republicans in congress, and then those are replaced by rabid democrats whose sole mission is to destroy the president, it is a miracle that anything good is accomplished at all.

One of the most important good things that has emerged from the Trump presidency is the exposure of the anti-American treasonous purposes, practices, and policies put forth by the democrat party.  The allegiance of this party is not to America, but to gaining power and control over it absolutely.  Trump is an obvious obstacle to that desire, and since he is such a threat he must be removed by any means possible.

The attitudes, the motivations of the DNC are Satanic, and to water them down by calling them mere differences in opinion is only excusing them and allowing more lies to infiltrate the minds of those who still care and might sucessfully combat their goals. 

President Trump must be supported. He wants to right wrongs, rather than implement the means to totally destroy the United States.  And this election is about it.

My view.

• Exactly... this included the Senior Executive Service employees... let them sue to recover their positions and while they are suing.... reorganize and do away with their jobs.  If they win their suite ...offer them a transfer to the Aleutian Islands to count Polar Bears in the Artic.  We are at war and it calls for creative but legal means to cull the Marxist operatives in key government positions....

• what Donald should have done is to fire all of the Obama administration in the first place.

• Remember Trump in his tv show "you are fired"

This reply was deleted.