Replies

• What I am saying is that there has been no change to the swamp... under Barr... no indictments equal no indictments.  Session's wasn't any worse.. .no indictments equals not indictments.  AG Barr's background is tied to the  BUSH DYNASTY... bad vibrations and overtones there... he has refused to assist Trump in going after deep state corruption and gives only vocal support to cleaning up the government... he is in the same class as Sessions... worthless.

• So, you are saying that neither Barr nor Sessions are good hires; they are worthless. In that case you are also saying that Trump screwed up. Either he picked the wrong people for the job or he caved into the pressure from influencers/rinos/deep state/etc. He doesn't look good in either case. Hmmm.....

As you know, I disagree with you on that one. I think Trump has been picking the right people for the right times. He is playing a four-dimensional chess game for the long haul. Many people can't see that. 

• No, I'm pointing out that neither Sessions nor Barr has made a dent in the Swamp... both men have demonstrated they have no stomach for draining the swamp.  I expect REAL, not FANTASY progress; indictments, not more investigations before praising our Attorney Generals. I expect the President to enforce the law and if his staff fail to help, I expect him to FIRE THEM... not to publicly praise them.

I expect and demand LOYALTY to the US CONSTITUTION... and those on the President's staff to support him. Those who fail to support the President... like Dr. Fauci... I expect to be removed from his Administration. I don't expect the President to cow-tow to the left or to tolerate insubordination, sedition, and espionage, in his administration, or in the streets of America. I expect the President and his AG to go after State and local officials who openly covenant with lawlessness... Governors and Mayors don't receive a pass on disobeying the law.

Perhaps some here approve of the lawlessness ...  it appears some, at a minimum, willingly accept it, heaping praise on those who fail to enforce the law.  The government certainly is not ending the lawlessness in our streets or the open sedition in our public and private institutions. It seems some approve of AG Barrs record of ineptness, allowing insurrection and domestic terrorists to operate in the public squares of America with impunity.  I will not praise such negligent conduct by our law enforcement agencies.

Just what makes AG Barr's performance any better than that of former AG Sessions?  Be specific. Is it his prosecution of the DEEP STATE?  It can't be that, as he hasn't prosecuted anyone of significance in the DEEP STATE. Is it his squelching of the riots and insurrection?  No, as AG Barr has failed to put down the insurrection.  Are we safer today, under AG Barr, than we were under AG Sessions... NO!  So, just how is AG Barr better?

Those individuals who permit the Government to ignore its duty are responsible for the crisis America faces today... Those, who praise failure and accept mediocrity in government have brought America to her knees.  Praising failure leads to more failure... not better performance.

• If each of his appointees took solid control to direct things back to a Judeo-Christian and patrtiotic stance, what you say could happen. He cannot do all of what you say, I do not think. DeVos could work wonders destroying social justice bull in the lower grades. She could bring back civics, American history. But will she? Nope. She signed us on to UN education goals. WHY?

• I am with you Paul but on the other hand, right now the president need to focus on the election in November than he can finish what need to be done.

• the keyword is the president fail to fire all of the Obama administration.

• As we said before, the only way out of this problem is that Trump assumes total authority over this process, eliminate the legislative and the judiciary. Once he assumes total authority over the country he can enforce the law, follow his constitutional duty, clean the swamp and rid the USA of the deep state. There is no other way around that, is there? 

• Pual...

The President is often forced to hire those he can get confirmed, not necessarily his personal choice... What needed to happen in the transition period didn't and he is paying dearly for it now.  He failed to fire all the Obama holdovers and too work with McConnell to ensure his key appointments were those he wanted... a little horse-trading.  He needs to purge his staff of all the politically oriented opportunist... the deep state types and appoint those he knows will do as he asks... If Congress refuses to confirm them, he has 150 days to appoint or resubmit another name... while, his current choice remains in place.  

The appointment and confirmation of key positions must reflect the President's will and choice... he must understand that individuals appointed based on compromise, may challenge his policies and will end up being terminated at some time down the road, but not before they have damaged his administration's plans.

• If you are right and Trump is indeed too weak in his position as it is, he needs to change the position and become full blown authoritarian. There is no other way. I agree with you on that. I have been saying that he needs to assume total authority over the country including the judiciary, if he wants to uphold the laws and the Constitution as you also suggest. There is no other way, if we want to maintain the American way of life, freedom and liberty for real patriots. It seems like you and I know that Trump is our last hope. 

• For your information... I don't believe Pres. Trump is appointing those he wants to the key positions in government... AG, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, etc., I believe he is being forced to COMPROMISE in order to get confirmation of his appointees... the result has been handicapping the President's ability to do much about the DEEP STATE as the AG's he has been ALLOWED TO APPOINT are agents of the Deep State and new world order.

What the President can do is to ignore his advisors and go with his instincts and gut on such appointments... let Congress fight his appointees, and let the President inform the public of what is happening with McConnell and the confirmation process and why it is happening... Want to know why no prosecutions... it's because of the AG's, not President Trump.  Want to know why the Pandemic is raging on even though it is overhyped and basically a massive fraud... it is because of the CDC and FDA career bureaucrats wanting to crash the economy in the hope it will kill his bid for reelection.

Pres. Trump must come to the realization that he is going to need to take a great leap forward if he is to restore Constitutional government to our Republic... shock and awe is going to be needed.  Events like arresting Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and others will absolutely throw the left into shock... which is what is needed... and while they are in shock go to a full-court press and keep them on the defensive... arrest a few major network CEO's and Anchors... pick up a few Governors and mayors while at it and watch the swamp critters run for the exits.

Of Course, with all this, he runs the risk of impeachment... and will need millions of his followers prepared to march on DC with pitchforks in one hand ... and the hangman's rope in the other.

This reply was deleted.