ADMIN

I am not senile I am full bat shit crazy - nancy pelosi-1 | Meme Generator

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Sunday that the U.S. Supreme Court presents a danger to American families and freedom.

Asked by CNN’s Dana Bash about criticism that Democrats did not foresee anti-abortion activists’ work, Mrs. Pelosi lashed out against the high court amid anticipation that a majority of justices are prepared to undo prior decisions legalizing abortion. 

“Let’s not take our eye off the ball — the ball is this court which is dangerous to the freedoms of our country,” Mrs. Pelosi told CNN’s “State of the Union.” “Beware in terms of marriage equality, beware in terms of other aspects of it. And so let’s not waste our time on that, the fact is this is a dangerous court to families, to freedom, in our country.”

read more:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/may/15/nancy-pelosi-says-supreme-court-dangerous-families/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How much of that Ukraine money will end up back in the pockets of Pelosi, Shummer, Obama, Clinton and others?  A massive tax payer money laundering scam.  Sorry, when one contry invades another soverign state, it is a Declaration of War not a fund raising attempt.   The Supreme Court is only a threat to the communist Democrats to which "Comrade Nancy" controls, not freedom or the Republic itself.  

• What is senile Pelosi talking about? A danger to freedom? We the people, real American patriots with American values, cherish freedom like religious freedom, which crazy Pelosi knows nothing of. It is divine law and we the people have a right to enforce it on the country. It is our freedom and a God given right.

• The court is correcting a long-time activist judicial error... the court has no jurisdiction to decide anything regarding abortion... it ruled to return the issue to the several States.  In point of fact, the existing abortion laws in a state should automatically return as the legitimate law on abortion within the State... nothing else needs to be done other than for the Governor and AG to inform prosecutors and the police of the existing  State Law and reminding them they are to enforce it.

If a State has laws against abortion ... they are now the law of the land.  Every abortion clinic in a state where abortion law outlaws abortion needs to close or be prosecuted for murder/infanticide.  This is why the left is so outraged.

• If the Supreme Court is dangerous to families and freedom what the hell is Congress?  Healthy?

• Pelosiis the one dangerous to our freedom. I can't wait until the beech is gone.

• This witch of the west needs to be put 6 feet under, anything else is not acceptable.

• As usual she is completely incorrect.  I am not certain whether is senility or mental health; but she certainly is a liar!  The people who are dangers to the American family and our freedom are the de"mock"rat party politicians, bureaucrats and their supporters.  This woman needs to be investigated for treason!

• Martha, in addition to being a pathological LIAR and a sociopath, nutty nan is so botox and booze addled she can't form a cogninant thought!!!!!!!!!!

• nutty nan is EVIL and dangerous!!!!!  The supreme court, as a conservative entity, IS NOT DANGEROUS to anyone but the satanic left who seeks to destroy the nation and establish it as a 3rd world toilet puppet state of the new world order global dictatorship under satan and themselves!!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.