Replies

• Agreed 100% I am so proud of that lady... may we all be as courageous as she!

• She was protesting for black lives matter, she wasn't an innocent victim.

• interesting,

• This is so reprehensible I find it hard to even make a comment...!  So much to say here but it is 5 am...and no sleep yet tonight........

• the Democrats they love this because they don't have any consience at all.

• I would suggest readers check out the article at  www.unrequitedpatriot.wordpress.com entitled The Cry-Baby Syndrome. You'll find it a bit humorous, tongue-in-check, and a little derisive of this kind of Leftist behaviors. I talk about three new syndromes:  The CryBabySyndrome, the SpoiledBratSyndrome, and the RoboticStageSyndrome. 

www.unrequitedpatriot.wordpress.com

James

• I Stay Away from Downtown Portland Oregon!! I Live Very East in Troutdale Oregon!!

ANTIFA and BLM have Aligned Themselves with CAIR-HAMAS-ISIA, and they are Domestic Terrorists and Anti-Christian and Jewish People / Anti-Israel-Yisrael / Antisemitism / Anti-USA Caputalism and our Beloved Constitution!!

I am a Conservative Christian Republican Patriot in our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America and I STAND with the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

Kristi Ann is a Christian!!
    Trust in the LORD Jesus-Yeshua with all Thine HEART and SOUL I am Christian and I am Pro-Israel-Yisrael / Pro-USA / PRO-LIFE But, I am nothing Withou…
  • The old ladywas protesting for black lives matter, this is what karma looks like.

• Antifa, their leadership, financiers and all the insurrectionists in our government and country, need to have a "Friday the Thirteenth".

• Horrible!!!

This reply was deleted.