ADMIN

The @CapitolPolice Intelligence Division investigated my office illegally and one of my staffers caught them in the act.

Thread🧵 
On November 20th, 2021, Capitol Police entered my office without my knowledge and photographed confidential legislative products protected by the Speech and Debate clause enshrined in the Constitution, Article 1 Section 6. 
Two days later on Monday November 22, 2021 (Thanksgiving week), three intelligence officers attempted to enter my office while the House was in recess. 
Upon discovering a member of my staff, special agents dressed like construction workers began to question him as to the contents of a photograph taken illegally two days earlier. 
.@CapitolPolice never informed myself or senior level staff of their investigation and the reasons are clear. 
They had no authority to photograph my office, let alone investigate myself or members of my staff.

So, why is the Capitol Police Leadership maliciously investigating me in an attempt to destroy me and my character? 
Maybe it is because I have been a vocal critic of @SpeakerPelosi, the @January6thCmte, and @CapitolPolice leadership about their handling of January 6th, the death of Ashli Babbitt and the subsequent SHAM investigation. 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Either All Citizens are Equal Under The Law, or None are.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Reminicent of "Watergate" 

• This disgusting broad needs to be voted out ASAP

• Wanna drive Pelosi nuts? Stand in front of her and lick your eyebrows!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

•  Was anyone arrested for treason or anything else????????? If not why not??????

• I keep asking . WHAT IS GOING TO BE DONE ABOUT IT. The scumbags know the REPUBLICANS will do nothing except write a strongly worded letter.

• If there was an insurrection (an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government) it is being committed by Nancy Pelosi and her Communist conspirators - the Capitol Police.

• Piglousi, the mafia princess. No evil is beyond her.

This reply was deleted.