ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So, we have a crazy leader of Russia that wants to start WW3, and another crazy leader of the U.S. that wants to help him. We are in trouble! 

• Are you all as sick of this BS as I am? This woman needs to be gone!

What I find interesting is no one is asking the most important question, if Putin takes the Ukrain, will the world allow him to keep it?

• This reply was deleted.
    • Trump gave them hundreds of hand held mussels, very sophisticated, each missed costs about $100.000. They are using those against the Russians very successfully. They are also getting supplies  from the Baltic states (they know they are next for Putin), they are getting supplies in through other neighboring countries. It's difficult to get anything into the Ukrain through land because the Russians are all over the country. We have all kinds of old equipment, functional, that we park to rot that would be great help.....but halfwit will not do that either.

It is a fine line what any of the 30 NATO countries can do without this turning into WWIII. NATO is on alert, we are sending soldiers to the NATO countries just in case. As far as the USA, don't count on munch of anything significant under this regime. The halfwit could stop Putin simply by opening up all out oil production and supplying Europe with what they need so they could walk away from Russian oil......but he will not do that, he refuses to do anything "drastic" that might cause the squad to have a hissy! If he did, it would bring Putin to his knees financially, but instead WE ALSO ARE STILL BUYING OIL FROM RUSSIA TODAY!

• Russia?? Hunter and Joe Biden?? What ever you do don't look at the Bidens and or Clinton's!!!

• And you'reattacking ours,GULAG BITCH!!!

• Pelosi has no idea what democracy means.  She is as brain dead a Biden and equally as dishonest!

• Russia Man Bad.

• Pisslosi totally disgusts me with all her lies and corruption

• Putin got the green light when Biden walked away from Afghanistan. Biden is doing precisely what the liberal sheep were accusing Trump of doing. You would never have seen this under Trump. 

This reply was deleted.