ADMIN

Image result for pelosi meme

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday it would be "wonderful" if immigration reform can pass without GOP votes in the House and Senate.

The Biden administration announced an immigration reform proposal that would offer a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants living in the U.S.

Pelosi was asked whether Democrats think immigration reform could pass through budget reconciliation.

"Today, they will introduce legislation. As I mentioned to you earlier, what we did – what we informed members of, this is the design. It is frozen and it complies with the reconciliation. I don't see anything of that size," Pelosi said during a news conference.

"There are people who are advocating for that and the question is, would that meet the Byrd rule and those other kinds of things? And if it would, that would be wonderful because then we would not need the 60 votes. I salute the president for putting forth the legislation that he did," she added.

read more:
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/pelosi-it-would-be-wonderful-if-immigration-reform-can-pass-without-gop-votes

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NANCY PELOSI IS A FIRST CLASS LOOSER---SHES ACTUALLY A LOOSERS, LOOSER!

• the devildemocommiecrats are setting us up for a Nazi/Soiviet style dictatorship until they can turn us over to satan's new world order global dictatorship.  Makes me glad I am old!!!!!

• Exactly!

• devildemocommiecrats don't want unity the want submission to tyranny, Nazi and Soviet style tyranny!!!!!!!!!!

• isn't that the truth?

• they have been in office for all those years and look at what we have right now it's not looking good at all.

• We are already at war with China, wonder how bad the next civil war will be....it's comin'

• I am afraid it's going to be soon.

• Communist coup. Freedom is dead.

• They don't know what they are doing. I think you should start a petition to get the pipline working again.   

This reply was deleted.