ADMIN

Image result for pelosi meme

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday it would be "wonderful" if immigration reform can pass without GOP votes in the House and Senate.

The Biden administration announced an immigration reform proposal that would offer a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants living in the U.S.

Pelosi was asked whether Democrats think immigration reform could pass through budget reconciliation.

"Today, they will introduce legislation. As I mentioned to you earlier, what we did – what we informed members of, this is the design. It is frozen and it complies with the reconciliation. I don't see anything of that size," Pelosi said during a news conference.

"There are people who are advocating for that and the question is, would that meet the Byrd rule and those other kinds of things? And if it would, that would be wonderful because then we would not need the 60 votes. I salute the president for putting forth the legislation that he did," she added.

read more:
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/pelosi-it-would-be-wonderful-if-immigration-reform-can-pass-without-gop-votes

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh, they know what they are doing, they are installing tyranny!!!!!

• I JUST STARTED A PETITION ON CHANGE.ORG

http://chng.it/KQHJmzdLX6

• Karen, I went and signed your petition!!!!!  Thanks for sharing it.

• The Pipeline should ignore the EO and keep on working... Biden doesn't have the power to remove a permit voted on by Congress and issued under their sanction... this whole stop the pipeline is a ruse... BY BIG OIL... they don't want the pipeline as it will flood the market with CHEAP OIL and BIG OIL isn't into CHEAP OIL. 

Don't be fooled there is no lawsuit open to remove the illegal EO.... because Big Oil wants it to shut down... there is a glut of oil in reserve and they can't give it away ... more oil was just found in Australia ... in a deposit with reserves said to be larger than in Saudi Arabia and the Mid-East combined.  OIL IS EVERYWHERE... 

The EO to shut down the XL pipeline will drive up or stabilize the fall in oil prices... big oil wins... consumers lose.

• The swamp speaks in a swamp language, it would be "wonderful" if immigration was reformed to completely prevent illegal entry, also to drain the swamp and place it where it belongs

• The democrat party has become the anti-American party.  In less than a month, they have managed to take this country down.  If biden was replaced by President Trump, it would take even President Trump a year to correct biden changes.  It's coming, the people will get mad and all hell will break loose. It can't be 80 million people in this country that voted for this crap.  

• they have been anti-American fior decades, that is why they murdered JFK and RFK!!!!!!!!!!

• She doesn't mean immigration reform - she means making it legal for any alien to come into this country legally.  That is not "fixing" anything.  These people are all breaking their oath of office.  And using reconcilliation is truly low - this really doesn't have anything to do with the budget.  The only thing that it will do is aid in breaking the budget and the US. These people [and I use the term loosely] are truly low!!!

• My hope would be that it doesn't pass at all.  If it does pass I hope that no GOP members vote for it,  Let the dims own it.

• For decades people didn't mind electing immorality into office, I remember Bill Clinton was thought of as the best thing since sliced bread.  Car salesman tactics were the norm, and therefore similarly so was Billy.  The swamp creatures on the above poster are a symptom of people's choice.

I for one wouldn't mind if people like Trump, JFK or George Washington were in office for life

This reply was deleted.