ADMIN

The Coup of the Democrat House is Complete - Imgflip

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is facing dissent in her caucus ahead of Tuesday’s vote to confirm the passage of the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill.

With the Democrats’ slim 221-211 House advantage, Pelosi can afford no more than four defections in the vote scheduled for Tuesday.

But two members of her caucus, Reps. Marcia Fudge of Ohio and Deb Haaland of New Mexico, could be confirmed to Biden administration posts as soon as Wednesday.

That could further amplify gripes coming from Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and other left-leaning House comrades after some of their major initiatives were stripped out of the American Rescue Plan Act - and test Pelosi’s ability to keep her troops in line.

AOC retweeted a message from her fellow Democrat, New Jersey Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, Friday night.

“What are we doing here?” Watson Coleman complained in a tweet that bemoaned the elimination of a federal minimum-wage increase and a cut to unemployment benefits. “I’m frankly disgusted with some of my colleagues and question whether I can support this bill,” she added.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2021/03/06/house-speaker-nancy-pelosi-facing-dissent-aoc-ire-on-1-9t-covid-aid-bill/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wait until the see the Covid relief check? No Obama free phone, $2000?now only $600 and Trump had it set for $2000. There will be some mad sheep when the see the puny check. Trump was giving them $2000. You get what you pay for. Trump needs to ride that horse and ram it down their throats. Rhinos and Democratic Communists.

• You have to remember that crossing the border illegally is big business billions of dollars are paid annually to the Drug Cartels to receive permission to cross into the USA... payments are made by those crossing... the 2000 dollar check will most likely go into the pockets of the Cartels or lawyers representing the illegal... got to pay... to play.  I wouldn't be surprised to discover that our political leaders are being paid by the Drug Cartels... operating as some non-profit NGO adding illegal entry.

• Even though I could use the money, sending checks to illegals & inmates doesn't sit well with me, just remember 2022 is right around the corner, AND WE HAVE GOT TO START THE TURN AROUND BACK TO A SANE GOVN'T,if not we can just bend over and kiss our butt's goodbye.

• and what happened to the so called Covid relief? I thought it was 2000-the 700 sent in the 1st one. I see now it's only $600. What happened there? Rhinos and Democommunists thought no one needed it? So where did all that money go. We got more help in the 1st one. I know, check the governors for the failed Democrat states pockets. Surprise, its in their pockets. Thank you governors Republican Rhinos and crooked democrats. You did such a good job on conspiring and performing a coup to remove Trump in the fraudulent election, now they are paying you for your great service to the Elites. Good job elite dictators and democommunist. Your day is coming soon. I hope you enjoy living the rest of your days in hell.

• All about Bailing out Democrat state Failures like Como and Gavin Newsome. They even tried to send money to Texas for Illegal Alien Covid-19 testing and the governor told them to pack sand, it not my job. They are defying Biden and building the wall and policing their own border. Federal government needs to get out of Texas - kick their sorry asses out . They don't need them.

• Exactly...

Texas could lead the other RED STATES to do the same... anti-commandeering and nullification legislation on a wholesale basis ... kicking out the Federal Government... physically remove those agencies that exceed federal Constitutional authority.  Evict the BLM and much of the Department of the Interior, and its various nefarious agencies... such as the EPA. Return Federal Government to its limited functions under Article 1, Section 8, and 9 of the US Constitution.  All other functions are operating under usurped authority... and are reserved for the States and the People. Any attempt by SCOTUS to install extra-constitutional agencies and powers should be met with silence and non-compliance by the STATES... all states.

It is time that the States return as the ARSENALS OF LIBERTY... the defenders of Constitutional law and the rights of the People... The Federal Government has exceeded its Constitutional authority on so many levels that it is now time to hold an article 5 constitutional convention to reinforce the State's and Individual's rights, thru selective use of the Amendment powers, to real-in an out-of-control Federal Government.

It is time for the TRUE SOVEREIGNS to establish their rights to govern as a member of a Constitutional Republic, not as the dupes and drones of a Marxist State.

• INSANITY-----$1100.00 GIVEN to each ILLEGAL ALIEN crossing our borders illegally, BUT Mr. Magoo Biden is just letting them come in here with COVID.  THEY ARE NOT BEING TESTED FOR COVID and Arizona is in trouble with illegals coming in.

• Pelosi would like us to think she is losing control... however, the close vote may well be for OPTICS.. too, permit some Democrats an escape from local ire that may have been more than they could take... Winning is winning... one vote or hundreds the outcome is the same.  Don't be fooled by the OPTICS ... nearly everything has political overtones and subterfuge is a Marxist Democrat specialty.

No, I don't think Pelosi is losing control of her party or facing critical descent... just more of the same, subterfuge and political theater.

• P/S you don't really think the Federal Minimum Wage increase is dead simply because it was pulled from the pandemic bill... By the way it was pulled by the PARLIAMENTARIAN not Nancy... as being out of order and a violation of  Senate rules.  It passed in the House.

See:  Minimum wage hike out of order for COVID-19 relief bill, Senate par...

Minimum wage hike out of order for COVID-19 relief bill, Senate parliamentarian rules
      The Senate parliamentarian concluded Thursday that a federal minimum wage hike to $15 per hour would run afoul of chamber rules if Democrats include…
This reply was deleted.