ADMIN

Pelosi defends not speaking to Trump for almost a year

Did Nancy Pelosi Violate '18 Code US 2071 B' by Tearing Up Trump's State of  the Union Speech? - Truth or Fiction?

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Monday defended not speaking directly to President Trump for almost a year amid the current coronavirus pandemic and wildfire crises, maintaining that she finds it "in the interest of time" to speak to intermediaries.

The president and the Speaker haven't had an extended, face-to-face conversation since Oct. 16, 2019, during a meeting at the White House about Trump's decision to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria.

Trump and Pelosi haven't even been in the same room together since February at the National Prayer Breakfast. That came two days after Trump's State of the Union address, where he appeared to ignore Pelosi's attempt at a handshake and she ripped up a copy of his speech afterward.

Pelosi confirmed during an interview with MSNBC's Craig Melvin that she hasn't spoken to Trump about the wildfires ravaging her home state of California and other parts of the West. Any recent discussions about a coronavirus relief package — which have been stalled for more than a month — have also only been between Pelosi and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin or White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, not Trump.

"Well, I've spoken to his representatives and he says that they speak for him. And I take that to be true about the secretary of the Treasury and we have worked together," Pelosi said, noting her deals with Mnuchin on past coronavirus aid measures and the U.S.-Mexico-Canada trade pact last year.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/516320-pelosi-defends-not-speaking-to-trump-for-almost-a-year

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Who would want to talk to here anyway?? She's a complete waste of OLD human skin......

• This woman is a witch, a dark witch, my mother in law is a democrat and I recognize a pattern here. There must be a club of old witches somewhere in the US. They're self-centered, manipulative, and dishonest. They see peaceful protests where we see riots and destruction. Yes, Pelosi should be investigated. I wonder if they deliver ice creams in jail

• It is the spirit of Jezebel. She hates men, emasculates men, is jealous beyond reason, will kill to dominate. He daughter, the spirit of Athalia is said to be worse. She wanted the head of John. 

They work with Delilah, who betrayed Samson. A three fold cord is hard to break, but we rule and reign, they have to fall if we rise and command it to be so, and pray against these witches. 

• Trump is Jehu. He rode over the body of Jezzie, let the dogs eat her dead body and nothing was left but her head. 

• Witches and warlocks, the lot of them.  I believe the Lord is exposing all the hidden stuff, so that when his judgement falls, he will be justified.  These demonically possessed humans may escape justice in this world, but they surely will not in the next.  They have opportunity to repent and call on Jesus, but with what they've done, it seems surely they are twice dead already.

• I believe they will come down, one way or the other, God will prevail and judge and exectute. 

• She is a bag of botox.

• Color me silly, but when she wanted so desparately to shake the Presiden't hand, made me think she had some kind of poisonous agent on her palm to kill him.  They do have that technology and she has sufficient hatred in her black heart to do it.  She failed and took out her frustration by tearing his address up.  I hope and pray she comes to justice for all her high crimes and misdemeaners before all Americans, whom she also hates.  She and Hillery both executed and allow her a cup of Kroger's Deluxe Ice cream to chomp on before they throw the switch.  Can you imagine what she would really look like with no make up and her hair uncolored for a few months?  Just like the painting of Dorian Gray. 

• When Barr and Trump bring down the hammer against the deep state, Pelosi will fall, too. Stay tuned! 

• ARREST HER. GITMO GITMO GITMO GITMO

This reply was deleted.