Replies

• It means they think about Trump 24/7 trying to come up with reasons why he should not run for President ever again.

• OAN people call it "Trump living rent free in their heads"!!!!!!!!!!

• ilona, to me it points out how obsessed with President Trump the satanic left is!!!!!!!!!!  EVERYTHING he supports is "deemed" "racist" by the true racists in the country!!!!!!!!!!

• That is true, because he is the obstacle, they hate him for stepping in when they almost had their agenda and he pooped in it.....exposed them!

• President Trump have nothing to do with the Muslims at all

• Jeff, I agree, President Trump called them for what they are, evil and dangerous!!!!!!!!!!  There are some moslems who actually behave like human beings but they are denounced by those who follow the satani pedophile mohammed's evil lunacy to the letter!!!!!  The koran, or the satanic verses as it is correctly called by Dinesh D'sousa is nothing but a book full of hate dictated to a lunatic by the founder of evil himself and the Father of Lies, satan!!!!!!!!!!

• Enough to gag a maggot!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

•  I hope this evil woman will finally be held accountable for crimes against humanity and the American People................The rest of the tyrants too!

P.S. Biden is a WAR CRIMINAL!

• Phil, they will be held accountable by Jesus Christ at the Great White Throne Judgment but aside from a successful American Revolution will not be held accountable on this side of eternity because the political ruling class, both political parties, and their bureaucrats and lapdog Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists won't allow any dissent to gain traction!!!!!!!!!!

• Phil, I agree, the satanic unhinged leftists are TRAITORS who should be hanged for their TREASON!!!!!!!!!!  joe dementia is a very corrupt, very mentally deficient minion of satan!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.