ADMIN

9910217488?profile=RESIZE_710x

Congratulations are in order for House Speaker and California Rep. Nancy Pelosi who just won a, as the old man would say in “A Christmas Story,” major award.

Her claim that Joe Biden and the Democrats’ “Build Back Better” plan would not cost anything has won the prestigious Wall Street Journal “Lie Of The Year,” it reported on Monday.

We’ve been telling you for months that the plan’s advertised cost of $1.75 trillion over 10 years includes multiple budget gimmicks that disguise the real cost. The Penn Wharton Budget Model has scored the 10-year cost at about $4.6 trillion, but the White House keeps claiming against all evidence that the cost is “zero.”

Now comes the Congressional Budget Office to report that the claim of zero cost is a Big Con. CBO, a political outfit beholden to Congress, can’t be so blunt. It is constrained by budget conventions imposed by Congress. But even under those conventions, CBO has said the bill would add $200 billion to the deficit over 10 years.

Enter Sens. Lindsey Graham and John Cornyn, who asked CBO director Phillip Swagel to add up the cost of the bill that recently passed the House if all of its programs were made permanent. This is a more honest accounting because Democrats admit both that they want to make the spending permanent and that they’ve adjusted programs to make them fit under the Senate budget rules so they can pass with a mere 51 votes (including Vice President Kamala Harris ).

read more here: https://conservativebrief.com/pelosi-schumer-56352/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=getresponse&utm_content=Kamala%20Harris%20Just%20Destroyed%20Herself...%20Goodbye&utm_campaign=

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We patriots aren't as stupid as the indoctrinated minions they like.  I WILL NOT EVER buy into their bullshiite!!!!!!!!!

• The left are like children.....they think we have a bottomless pit of money we must share with them, after all thye are important.

• They lie overtly and the indoctrinated minions suck it up like a sponge fools they are so the pair don't care.

• They are truly disgusting

• Anyone surprised? Their corruption is endless.

• They get my vote, but that's the ONLY vote they'll ever get from me.

• What do we really expect?? They wouldn't know the truth if it bit them like a big ole pit bull.

• remember pelosi signed the healthcare act into law without reading it first

• Well couldn't have happened  to  a bunch of worthless  lyers  o the for got the Biden  white House. 

• Can't wait until November 2022 and see these two liars and crooks be gone from their posts!  The red wave is coming, and you can thank Biden, Obama and the Ho for this!

This reply was deleted.