Replies

• What the hell is pelosi and her followers such as the squad along with schummer doing in the White House????   They do nothing and I mean nothing for the American people.  We pay them to destroy the one man we love for president???  NO MORE!!!  OUST THEM ALL BY THEIR CRIMINAL CORRUPTION.

• I would like to know about it myself.

• This is the simplicity, Trump was finding out their little tricks of getting rich from the public trust. How does a senator or representative comes in pennyless to the seat, Then in a few years he or she are millionaires? This is where it all boils out. Follow the money trail that these politicians are doing. It is not a new President, it is that he was stopping all their little quarks that they have to levy extra pocket money. I am talking Democrats and Republicans. They all gang up against him. Nancy was the biggest of them all. She and her husband have made in realstate millions. She knew where the land was going to bought by the goverment, so her husband would buy the land ahead and then sell the land to goverment levy huge profits.  These jobs are suppose to be honorable and not for profit. These politicians have made a business and made millions. Keep in mind, not all politicians are on the take like Nancy but many have made it for profit.

• Nothing but corrupt evil human garbage. They have to cheat because the majority know this and will not forget what they have done. It is going to be up to us to make sure this fraud voting never happens again.

• Exactly!

• They don't care about our country lets make President Trump declare marshal law and get our country back.

• it can be done without Marshal law.

• She's Evil. You just getting that?

• the Democratic party is evil because they took God out of their party back in the 2012 election.

• Before that. 2012 is when they had the gall to admit it.

This reply was deleted.