Replies

• I am sooooooooooooooo glad to know that someone else is concerned with this enemy.   I think Stern is the one that said. "we'll use the power of pursuasion and if that doesn't work we'll use the pursuasion of power."   I remember that from when Beck was on FOX.  Never forgot it as it was relative to population reduction. 

• Thanks for the great analysis......we forgot about that POS Stern and SEIU.  There are so many marxist bastards in the unions, education, government departments........and all 8 years of Obama has led to this chaos.......He planted moles everywhere and aligned with all the marxist groups, funding by Soros (200 foundations in the US) .  Reasonable minds will believe that all the riots, mayhem etc is PLANNED, CONTROLLED AND APPROVED BY THE HATE AMERICA GROUPS.  Of course if Trump tried to subdue or outlaw any of this sh.t he would be called racisit, dictator etc.  Obama and his gang were the worst elements to infect this nation.  His crimes should have been fast tracked through our courts, but of course because our government is INFESTED WITH BUMS LIKE PELOSI, SCHUMER, WATERS, TLIAB, OMAR, CORTEZ AND OTHERS, nothing will ever be done to remove the traitors, vandals, rioters, racist (anti white) that are constiuents of the 'DEMOCRAT PARTY" . UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE CAN WE ALLOW THAT DIMWIT BIDEN TO WIN THE WHITE HOUSE......AND FURTHER WE NEED TO CLEAN OUT THE CONGRESS FROM THE VILE PIGS

• the insurance companies must be really grateful!

• as new definitions of peace; meaning war not being recogniized; only one side is gaining ground: the enemy!

• this is Obama fault everything about it.

• He told us hat he planned, pretty much.  We just didn't give it the weight it deserved. 

• USC-1 says very clearly that American citizens cannot be exiled. Naturalized persons who commit serious crimes can be stripped of citizenship & deported.

But these ANTIFA & BLM, CPUSA jokers don't deserve the honor of receiving legal process. 

Find them, arrest them, and park them in a desolate place with just each other for company. The problem will resolve itself in short order.

• Peaceful my azz! I just can't believe that we've been putting up with the crap for this long. Anyone else would have been arrested and jailed. Is this a message to everyone that it's okay to commit crimes now and nothing will happen to them? At the same time they don't want police on the streets and nobody in prison. Why are we letting a group of people dictate what they want to do? I just don't understand. I'm sorry but I think it's time to announce to them so they get the message that from here on out if they persist they will be shot. So their fate is in their own hands.

• This is a great idea but how the hell do you get these human parasites to go? They can't get free shit in any other country. I doubt you could get any country to even take these crapheads.

This reply was deleted.