Replies

• How Comically C.C.P. our usurping Government has been acting as of late!

• If the "Truth" were to Slap Biden in his face, he would just say,"Excuse me, did I fall asleep again? "

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I'm tired of all the media but PBS is absolutely crap. I used to enjoy some of their programming, but now they are begging for money more than they entertain (as if they aren't getting enough government money) their movie choices ALL push the gay angenda, and are lashing out calling everything they don't agree with "far right". I got really fed up last Sunday when one of their series is filmed in Budapest and about half of it is spoken in Hungarian (interesting to me) but they set it up as if the Hungarians are hunting Muslims, as if the far right is going into Muslim sections killing them, and trying to make it sound bad that Hungary has a "Hungary first" agenda under Orban. Hungary doesn't have Muslims sections, they don't allow Muslim immigration, and their PM is called the mini Trump because he is all for Hungary remaining Hungarian, safe, clean, Christian, and patriotic, with well guarded closed borders!

so, PBS, MSMBC, CNN, and all the others who spew lies can go broke as far as I'm concerned, and we should pull all government money from supporting these anti American jerks!

• Life is hard, but for this "reporter" it is must be even harder being that stupid!

• WOW! Just wow 😔

• That's a bit like asking Porcupines how they "Make Love" and expecting the answer of "Very Carefully" when the absolutely best answer is "Allow my porcupine to demonstrate on you!" 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The question should be asked, what statement was false. Just a few years ago the state put out a notification about specific subjects were to be taught. And the notice specificall mentioned Critical Race Theory.

This reply was deleted.