ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• masks, like the "vaccines" are useless and being used to intimidate people into complying with tyranny!!!!!  I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!!!!!!!

• Convention Of The States  . Support is building .

TRUMP WON

• GO CRUZ !!!!

• He is good at doing this....just so he doesn't run for president again!

• In Japan "Proper Culture Etiquette" from generations back, requires the covering of both the nose and mouth of anyone who has a cough/sneeze associated with "Colds and Flu" whenever in the presence of others. It is considered "Honorable." No Laws require it to be done. Society requires it to be done.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Last time I was in Japan was in 1992 I think, many wore masks on the streets. No law required it then......today is a whole different situation.

• Facial Masks "Porosity (hole size) is far.larger than the diameter of all Viruses. Butterflies flying through forest. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Yup.......it would be laughable if so many didn't fall for it!

• The CDC’s own report of July 2020 states “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…“. The situation above hasn’t changed. THEY DON’T HAVE IT!! As you can clearly see, CDC had to fill in the blanks with other stuff. So what are they actually “testing” for?

The developer of the so-called PCR test said NOT to use it as diagnostic. There is no "virus."  Only the BIOWEAPON that changes DNA. They never had a live "virus" to make anything from, much less a test to test for it. They made something out of nothing, except what Fauci had developed as a WEAPON. Muitiple PATENTS on this, proving it is not from nature, but from a LAB.

• The flu is everywhere on earth and no one other than then in Japan ( they masked for a sniffle already in the 1990s) Maskes for it.

Covid has cures unlike the flu, why are we making such a huge deal of it........it isn't for the safety of the people!

This reply was deleted.