Replies

• There's a TRUCK CONVOY getting together, starting in Cali and crossing the U.S. ...ending in D.C. ( I just saw the announcement on Fb. ) I wish I were healthy and young enough to go.... Something has to be done about this communist government !!!!

• Bernadette, same here!!!!!!!!!!

• Bernadette, what you said are my exact feelings!  The communist must be executed for their crimes against America!!

• I wish I was healthy and young enough to go too, Bernadette, I marched with the Tea Party during Obama's presidency on Sept 12, 2012. Over a million Tea Party members marched on that day. In my opinion, so it takes a vaccine mandate to wake up patriotic truckers/Americans? The 2020 massive presidential election fraud didn't wake them up. Massive caravans of illegals/terrorists from all over the world and drugs flooding our border haven't wakened patriotic Americans. Going to DC just to protest mandates doesn't solve the gigantic problem of allowing the rogue Marxist Democratic Party to remain in power. Until our Marxist government is removed, it will all be in vain. The Marxist Democratic Party and Biden have shredded our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. They all should be impeached. The best way to do that is to completely blockade Washington, DC, with 30-60 million patriotic Americans and stay there until they all are removed from office and hauled off to prison in handcuffs. 

march on washington dc 9/12 taxpayer march on dc tea party protest ...

Sept 12, 2012. Tea Party March - Bing video
    • People have different triggers....as long as they wake

This reply was deleted.