ADMIN

Education - Indoctrination by guest_25906 - Meme Center

SCOOP: The day after the Chauvin verdict, Philadelphia Public Schools teaches kindergarteners that “George Floyd was killed by a police officer” and that America is built on a “pyramid of hate” culminating in “genocide.”

The lesson plan, produced by Philadelphia’s Office of School Climate and Culture, instructs kindergarten through second grade teachers to encourage students to discuss “what happened to George Floyd and the goals of the Black Lives Matter movement.”

The teachers are told to share a “social story” presenting the case in racial terms: “George Floyd was killed by a police officer”; “Mr. Floyd was African American, the officer was white.” The lesson teaches that for years, “some police officers have hurt African Americans.”

Finally, the teachers are asked to discuss the “Pyramid of Hate” with the children as young as four years old, teaching that “our society” is built on “biased attitudes,” “systemic discrimination,” and “bias-motivated violence,” which can lead to “genocide.”

read more:

https://christopherrufo.com/tragedy-as-a-political-weapon/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Isn't this similar to what the Palestinian schools do in brainwashing kids to hate? My tax dollars should not be used to teach our kids to hate the country they live in. Something is wrong with us to continue to support the public school system that is programming our kids to hate God and country.

• This is discusting! Teaching little kids to hate the USA . I am closer to the end of my life cycle so it wont damidge me, I am very sorry that my grand childern and their childern will not know the great Country I grew up in! Very scarry times.

When are the common people going to wake up to all this demon created nonsence? Trust in god as the creaters intend for us to inherit a good and blesed country. The demonrats are Hell bent to send us all to hell were they controll the world with this great reset nonsence.

• Mark, me tto, I am 71 so won't likely see the worst of it but have 3 generations behind me.

• Any parent who has a child in PA public schools should take them out o those schools immediately.  ore than that responsible parents should attend school board meetins and start petitions to stop this CRAP rom being taught.  If that doesn't work, get the teachers - all the teachers - who are teaching the kids fired.  It's too bad we can't ship these teachers to see - Somalia or South Africa - Peranently.

• Absolutely makes me sick...f-ing around with such young children. It's brainwashing.

This reply was deleted.