ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Does this go for welfare abusers and illegals too? I think he would rather deplete the number of natural born citizens of the U.S. with millions of illegals to fill the void and have them pay for the free Democrat votes with free everything. 

• Doc, some in society just suck up good air, like your "Town Pump Bean Counter."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• What country does this nimrod come from, and what one does he think he is in?

• If Abortion is used as a "Birth Control" option, then Sterilization should not be a choice. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Have a friend that used abortion as her primary form of birth control. She always referred to fetuses as beans. She aborted "beans", not human babies. Thankfully, she's now too old to conceive...

• how about sterilyzing so called parents who are so abusive to their babies that the baby dies

• The beginning of the government control of the people. This is unconstitutional 

• My great aunt grew up from birth in a Tennessee orphanage. She was never able to bear children as a permanent consequence. Enough said...

• Just proves All Homos think alike! Just in case the "Idiot" hasn't noticed, the population of the United States has not even doubled in Sixty Years, while the World's population has increased Eight Times in Size! You're Neutering the wrong crowd Jerk!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Why don't  this Chinese loving moron move to the communest state of China  .                            He can pound sand up his ass .

This reply was deleted.