Replies

• Tell the schools F.O.

• Parents should go to the class and answer the qiuestions in person, I would.  I don't live in pennsylvania, have kids or grandkids that young but I would get in a teacher's face to stand up for my right to hacve an opinion that goes against the satanic left!!!!!!!!!!

• One or both parents should make notes on the student's homework assignment and address notes to the teacher; inform said teacher none of these questions will be answered because none of that information is "anyone's business", much less a teacher's.  Advise said teacher you are calling the principle AND notifying the school board and if that isn't sufficient, you will be retaining an attorney to deal with it. Let teacher know you are also notifying the local media - -newspaper, tv, radio, etc. and THEN sign your names, in full. Be sure to contact other parents as well.

• Again I ask... WHAT SCHOOL DISTRICT AND WHAT SCHOOL????????????????? PLEASE NAME THEM.

• this sounds like something the germans implemented in 1933

• Roy, you are correct, this is Nazi fascim being imposed on We the People!!!!!!!!!!

• Just what I was thinking! Spying on parents through their children.

• BULL EXCREMENT!.....................#@%^&**^(&^&^&$%^#$@!#&%^%^#$$%@#$%&!!!.

• School Choice is the answer and then, after a short time, the Marxists won't have anyone left to teach. 

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.