ADMIN

8741914264?profile=RESIZE_710x

More than 100 people in Washington state have tested positive for COVID-19 after being fully vaccinated, authorities said March 30.

Epidemiologists have found evidence of 102 so-called breakthrough cases since Feb. 1. That number represents 0.01 percent of people in the state who have been fully vaccinated against the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19.

The CCP virus is also known as SARS-CoV-2.

Eight of the patients required hospitalization and two, both over 80 years old with underlying health issues, died. All contracted the virus more than two weeks after being fully vaccinated.

Fully vaccinated refers to people receiving both doses of the vaccines produced by Moderna or Pfizer/BioNTech. A third option, from Johnson & Johnson, is a single dose.

According to the Washington State Department of Health, further investigation is needed to identify patterns among people who contracted the virus after vaccination.

The cases are confirmed with a positive test. Investigators then work to determine details on what happened.

read more here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/over-100-fully-vaccinated-people-in-washington-state-test-positive-for-covid-19_3757218.html?&

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good for them I am not going to take the vaccine.

• UNDERSTAND ONE CONCRETE THING: NANCY PELOSI CRYING CHUCKY SCHUMER AND LACKY'S ADAM SHIFF MAXINE WATERS, JERRY NADLER AND ALL THE OTHERS LOOSERS LOST 2 INPEACHMENT CASES AGAINST TRUMP....SO THE 2020 ELECTION WAS AN OUT AND OUT FIX JUST TO GET THEM A WIN.

When the lLIBERAL LEFT constantly, continuely yells back at the Republican party and the other half of America that ONLY WHAT THEY SAY IS THE TRUTH---BUT YOU THE AMERICAN VOTER SEE THINGS CONTRARY TO WHAT THE LIBERAL LEFT IS TELLING YOU......... BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE----YOU ARE BEING LIED TO!

BWEARE ----BECAUSE THE LIBERAL LEFT IS USING THE TRICK OF SAYING SOMETHING LOUD ENOUGH AND OFTEN ENOUGH---THEY THINK THEY CAN CONVINCE YOU OF THE LIE JUST BECAUSE THE MAIN STREET MEDIS AGREES WITH THEM  & BACKS THEM UP-----MY GOD.......THE MAINSTREET MEDIA IS THE LIBERAL LEFT AND THEY WILL SPIN ONE LIE UPON ANOTHER UNTIL THEY GET YOU TO BELIEVE IT!.

LOOK AT THE 2020 VOTE INVERSTGATIONS BY LAWYERS WHO WERE LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH.-----THEY FOUND IT AND HAVE BEEN VINDICATED !

SIDNEY POWELL WON HER CASE AGAINST THE MAKERS AND OWNERS OF THE DOMINION VOTING MACHINES----DOMINION WOULD NOT PROVE WHAT THE LIBERAL LEFT WAS TELLING AMERICANS: THAT THE VOTE WAS CLEAN AND HONEST THAT BIDEN WON! BECAUSE IT WAS NOT AND THE FIX WAS IN AND IT WAS ALL A FRAUD ELECTION.!

LOOK WHAT JUST HAPPENED IN GEORGIA AND THEIR VOTER LAWS-----THE LAWS WERE CHANGED TO PREVENT THE 2020 FRAUD EVER AGAIN THEY FOUND THE TRUTH....WOW ANOTHER WIN.

IF DOMINION WERE TO PROVE THAT THE VOTING MACHINES WERE HONEST THEN THAT WOULD HAVE PROVED THEY WERE LYING ALL ALONG SO MS POWELL WON IN COURT. THE MAIN STREET MEDIA REFUSES TO COVER IT ON THEIR NEWS------- BECAUSE---------- IT PROVES THAT THE BIDEN ELECTION IS A-------TOTAL FRAUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• You are preaching to the choir and being annoying at by capitalizing. We do not like being YELLED AT.

• The vaccine was never needed & never worked. This is beyond embarrassing. 

• There is a drug that has been on the market for decades and is 100% effective and kills the virus in its tracks. A Doctor testifide before congress about this drug and the media is doing what it can to keep it a secret. It's called IVERMECTIN. Zero side effects. I will not take the mark of the devil because it has killed 4000 people world wide so far and now they want to force us to take it.

• Exactly. 

• I WILL NOT take the vaccine voluntarily or not!!!!!!!!!!

• I used Ivermectin on my horses and even my dogs at a lower dose to prevent worms. It is what most horse vets use. 

I heard others claim it is effective for treating COVID but for the life of me I have to ask, if designed for worming animals how does that relate to a human virus?

By the way, if I give too much of that cream to my dogs it could kill them. A tube is usually for a 1200 lb horse and can be cut to meet the weight of a dog or a human but beware, too much can kill both.

• https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-who-data-ivermectin-reduces...

Horowitz: WHO data: Ivermectin reduces COVID mortality by 81%. Also WHO: We still don’t recommend i…
      Imagine that
  • They Know..! But they are looking for a way to keep those Masks on and Public Shut Down with scools closed so that it breaks us / Breakes the US Dollar Completely..!!!

This reply was deleted.