Replies

• It is an outrage. And I read this morning that baby formula, which is very short here, has been given to the illegals. How obvious can they be? They want us dead. It's clear as day.

• I heard that also.  Baby formula shipped to the Southern Border.  I was sent a recipe for  formula from 1960 using Pet milk.  Mother would need to check with pediatrician before using, I think.

• We will have enough baby formula if Democrats are allowed to keep killing enough babies. I read that they want to kill them even after birth. How is that not murder? They are such evil people. If they were to be removed from the planet I'm sure nobody would miss them.

• That is murder.  Even killing unborn babies is murder, my opinion.  You can bet I would not miss the satanic/demonic baby killers.

• It is.

• Trump got it right. America First and Make America Great Again. If we are strong, we don't need to pay attention to any other country. So, who cares about the Ukraine or any other country?

• ADMIN

FSfYtpQXsAEoJFc.jpeg

Questions? Didn't Think So......

• The plan of the devildemocommiecrats and their deep state gop establishment TRAITOR allies is tpo destroy America and reestablish (fundamentally transform) it as a puppet state of the new world global dictatorship with them in control of every aspect of our lives!!!!!  Impoverish and enslave is their plan for We the People!!!!!!!!!!

• The plan has always been to level the economic status all around the globe. In that instance America would go from something like a 10 to a 3.  That's what is happening. The globalists are going great guns, and they're being funded by USA taxpayer dollars. Obama NEVER liked America. His perceived racial injustices just fed his hatred. Soros took money from his own, the Jews, and feels NO guilt for his action. They are both egotiscial meglamaniacs.  

• I would bet barry's hands are in all this.  He was not able to completely destroy America in 8 years so he made sure biden was elected, so he could whisper in his ear.

This reply was deleted.