ADMIN

Joke: The Difference Between McDonalds and the Democratic Party

Sen. Joe Manchin is taking heat from all sides as he resists eliminating the last stalwart against the Democratic agenda, the filibuster, including some of the biggest names in America.

Manchin has told colleagues his phone has been lighting up with calls in recent days, including from former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.

Though two former presidents and every Democrat in the Senate couldn't budge the West Virginia senator, even TV host Oprah Winfrey phoned in to try to convince him to agree to filibuster reform, according to Politico.

Moderate Sens. Jon Tester, D-Mont., Tim Kaine, D-Va., and Angus King, I-Maine, were once leery of doing away with the 60-vote hurdle for fears of what Republicans would do if they took back the majority, but now are leading the campaign to sway the West Virginia Democrat.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10379253/Oprah-Winfrey-Barack-Obama-Bill-Clinton-called-Joe-Manchin-filibuster.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We need his phone number -- why do they have it and we do not???

• Do you mean Joe Manchin's phone #?

• People go to Zoos to watch all the animals jump up and down for them, and bob their heads, chirp, fly, eat, play, and imitate their own lives in various ways. People do the same with TVs, Newspapers, and all forms of Media including Movies. A majority of people even dress, act, talk and otherwise imitate that which imitates them that they can most closely relate to. In actuality, an excuse for being who and what they are. The "Not real, never met, reflections of themselves" become so much a Fact of Life, they will Die defending it. This is, and always has been, the nature of most Humans. They invent themselves in every thing that comes into their lives. Some are capable of survival in any circumstance. Most exist in parasitic lives. Hence the followers of Clinton, Obama and Biden with their kind.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Oprah Winfrey, Barack Obama and Bill Clinton hells angels here on earth to torment. Manchin don’t let them ransom your soul to the devil. Stay in the light.

• We have not had representation in Congress for several decades.  I fear the only way out of this will be either civil conflict or revolution.  I pray that it never comes to either, but somehow I see no way out of the mess the Dems have put us in over the past several decades.

• NoSlack, I agree on all points.  As one who has experienced the horror of war I hope it never comes here but I don't foresee satan's minions giving up their dictatorial plans without us having to hold a revolution as our founders did.  Sadly, the establishment holds all the advantages, they won't have to use soldiers because those left will be minions who will be happy to launch missile and drone attacks against patriots because they are getting rid of patriots from all branches of the military and joe dementia has already threatened to use nuclear arms against We the People if we dare to rise up against tyranny!!!!!

• They intend to cheat enough that the deep state gop establishment TRAITORS never get another majority, not that the gop has done anything for  We the People in decades!!!!!!!!!!

• No, they have the ballot boxes of America in their hip pocket... What are we going to do when they STEAL THE 2022 Elections... and don't think they will not... as they have both the method and the people to get it done without any recourse.  Some people just never learn.

• Ron, they have the deep state gop establishment and the supreme court behind them so they can cheat knowing there is nothing We the People can do about it because we no longer have representation i n congress!!!!!!!!!

• Stay strong Joe Manchin !   Your right their wrong .

This reply was deleted.