ADMIN

8584010283?profile=original

After the installation of President-imposed Joe Biden in the White House, America has never been more divided, and considering the current circumstances, this is not such a bad thing. Political unity at this point is a national suicide pact for every American patriot, akin to spitting in the faces of their heroic ancestors, and is little more than a glorified humiliation ritual.

The response from the Democrats following the infamous Capitol riot shows that their version of unity mirrors that of radical Islam. Democrats want unity in the sense that their opposition must submit to their every whim and accept their permanent subjugation. Republicans must castigate themselves and beg for forgiveness for ever electing Trump as president. White guilt show trials may be on the way to satiate the left-wing mob. 

According to traditional American values, the individuals who stormed the U.S. Capitol and committed acts of violence were themselves responsible for the tragic events that occurred on Jan. 6. It was not former President Trump, or anyone else who was responsible for these actions besides the persons who actually damaged the property and fought law enforcement. This marxist notion of collective responsibility should be an alien concept in the land of the free.

read more here: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/opinion-unifying-with-democrats-is-like-being-converted-by-the-sword/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• EXACTLY, like their satanic moslem brethren it is comply or die.  Well, come kill me because I WILL NOT COMPLY.  I am old and disabled but come to my house and you can talk to Mr. Anton Kalashnikov amd Mssrs Sturm and Ruger!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes, Democrats live by the sword.  Soon they'll be dying by that same sword.

• and they will find out how hot Hell is!!!!!!!!!!

• Translated from English to Orwellian Democrat Lie Speak. Unity means FULL SUBMISSION.

• "Opinion: Unifying with Democrats is Like Being Converted by the Sword"

Impossible. Unification with death cults is suicidal. Christian ethics deny it.

• I knew that HOLLWOOD would get into the ACT when the DEMS need a fake story to be actual evidence of their sick lies for the nation.

This reply was deleted.