Replies

• I have never judged a person by the color of their skin, only by their character. It has always seemed to be that Blacks have a problem with skin color. I have never demanded Respect from anyone, respect is earned! Blacks always seem to demand it. Why should I respect anyone who doesn't know this humanitarian rule?

• WHAT WE NEED-!!! Watch; LT. GOV. Mark Keith Robinson, Speeches,(July 4th, 2021) HE HAS IT RIGHT-!!! PUT THE FEAR OF GOD (and The People) BACK IN THE POLITICIANS-!!!

• Lets face it. Today more than ever we are COLOR BLIND. We could care less about the color of the skin, We care about the INSIDE the condition of ones heart. . But the evil Global Elite and NWO want to create hatred & division in order to divide & conquer. They're intentionally trying to pit us against one another. We are on to their EVIL plan. UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL. God Bless the good guys. ALL races, ALL colors, ALL nationalities!

• God  bless  him , we are with you  !

• Wow! THIS man is a WARRIOR 4 TRUTH and a HERO 4 HUMANITY!

• Thank you sir. God speed. 

• CRT and all such pseudoscience teaching have been used from the beginnings of Civilizations as an excuse to raid, steal, plunder, rape and enslave neighbors. In the same manner governments (rulers) have utilized this "Tool" for expansion, they have simultaneously found its operation successful in controlling its "Masses!" "If One suspects, blames, hates and uses their neighbors as their excuses for their lack of anything missing in their lives, One never looks at One's own Governments/Elected Officials/Leaders!" With Human Nature it is always easier to place the blame for our failures on others than to take the responsibility unto ourselves along with the only immediate remedy to correct the problem.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Happy to meet Kory Yeshua! We need many more like him!

• Great man, kudos to him

• Thank you Lord Jesus for this young man. May more step up in your name for their families and children. CRT is evil.

This reply was deleted.