ADMIN

Here is a link to the CDC information on the rule:

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/final-rule-communicable-diseases.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow, anyone with more than one brain cell can figure out the intent of the addendums. They are not for this Covid-19, they are for the next virus' that bill gates, china, leftists, obama, soros and clinton unleash on the United States in the next few months. I read somewhere they were considering bubonic plague with a few modifications, or the swine flu, possibly bill gates modified Covid-19 to Covid-20, since obama brought all those ebola infected to the U.S.A. from africa, they surely have enough contagion and perfected the means of distribution and infection rate. People, stock up on disinfectant, tp, water, chances are that they will attack our social medias, shut them down while they do their damage, they will try to shut down all forma of communication. High speed 2 way radios, CBs should be checked for working order, this is coming on us faster than you think.

• Here is the Federal Register about this issue:  https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2016/08/15/2016-18103/con...

This was a proposal triggered by the 2014 Ebola outbreak.  Note that the word "vaccine" appears 49 times.

This may also be related to the Crisis Standards of Care which each State is adopting.

Arizona was the first State to do so.  Here is Dr. Rima on that:  http://www.opensourcetruth.com/health-keepers-remember-your-oath/

Control of Communicable Diseases
    Through this Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the Department of Health and Human Service…
  • The CDC is inept and useless. Let the US Department of Health handle their business. Once covid and all other health issues are under Trump's capable supervision, you know that we will get honest data and honest answers. Come to think of it, Trump is the only one who has always been totally on the mark. His command on a wide range of issues is outright amazing!!

• What ever the CDC director deems necessary. Remember the marxist obummer put in charge of the CDC when we had the threat of the ebola virus. We need to thank  God the hildabeast lost..

• It is incredible how supposedly reasonable people fall for this hoax!  They stop living out of fear and refuse to listen to reason.

• THE TIME IS NOW.

OUR KIDS HAVE TO BE TAUGHT BY US NOW NOT THE LIB SCHOOLS OR WE MUST HAVE SCHOOL CHOICE

OUR VOTE IS NOW OR NEVER MOST LIKELY

THE LIES OF THE POLLS PROVE THAT .  MAIL IN FRAUD IS UNDERWAY AND MY GOD THE DEMS MUST BE DEFEATED. 

TRUMP HAS TO WIN AGAIN AND WE HAVE TO RESIST AND FIGHT NOW.  USE THEIR TACITCS.   WE ARE ALL FREE SO FAR JUST NOT IF THE LEFT KEEP USING THIS VIRUS TO END OUR RIGHTS WHICH I AM SURE IS UNCONSTITUTIONA.

TIME TO FIGHT NOW OR NEVER.    THIS MAY BE IT.   BIDEN CAN NOT GET IN.  NO WAY NO HOW

This reply was deleted.