ADMIN

Householder happy DeWine didn't add to Ohio's coronavirus health ...

One of Ohio's top political leaders is the subject of a federal bribery investigation, and the U.S. Attorney's Office is set to hold a press conference on the matter within hours.

FBI agents and sheriff's deputies have raided Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder's farm in the Perry County Village of Glenford, bureau sources confirm to 3News. The Cincinnati Enquirer reports the speaker has since been arrested in connection to what the U.S. Department of Justice is calling a "$60 million bribe to [a] state official and associates."

The Toledo Blade reports the inquiry is connected to House Bill 6, which bailed out Ohio's two fledgling nuclear power plants (including the Perry Nuclear Generating Station in Lake County). Householder pushed hard for the bill's passage, and offered praise when it narrowly cleared the General Assembly last July over the objections of even several of his Republican colleagues.

According to a media alert prepared by the DOJ, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Ohio David M. DeVillers and FBI Special Agent in Charge Chris Hoffman will speak at 2:30 regarding an investigation into "a public corruption racketeering conspiracy." Householder's name was not mentioned, but officials clarified to us that today's law enforcement presence is indeed related.

read more:
https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/politics/fbi-agents-swarm-ohio-house-speaker-larry-householders-farm-in-connection-with-bribery-investigation/95-9113992a-c404-4b2d-842e-d090d304477e

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, let's arrest Republican & Democrat politicians for bribery but don't you dare look over here at the most egregious, despicable political crime in U.S. history....

the coordinated coup by Democrat politicians, the Main Stream Media, foreign agents, top law enforcement agents in the FBI, DOJ & CIA & corrupt Democrat judges to overthrow President Trump!   They even tried to impeach him.  WHY?  Political power.  President Trump is not a Democrat & they are pizzed off, attacking our President every single day with LIES & Nazi style propaganda.

WHERE are the 4 am raids on TRAITORS like Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, Schumer & every politician who participated in the coup which is about 99% Democrats?

Today is July 22, 2020.  The coup first began in 2016.  With all the evidence the FBI & DOJ have on this political crime (coup) wouldn't you think that they could have arrested at least one damm TRAITOR in 4 years?  NOT ONE!

• WACKA MOLE. score one for justice..

• i feel bad for those who blindly follow a party. there all  bad and don't care for you. 

• its only because he is a republican they will prosecute, not that they shouldnt but have you seen what the democrats are doing as well, especially Pelosi, its unbelievable the amount of corruption especially with the democrats who seem to be immune from prosecution for anything!!!

• It is obvious to me that some of the old guard are still lurking in the shadows. When you consider a lot of state governors are cutting deals and taking orders from chyynna, it doesn't surprise me, money talks, and china has lots of it. When are these governors going to be cuffed, shackled and frog marched to jail for treason, sedition and crimes against America? How about the NBA? They no longer are National, they are red chinese. If you noticed a lot of athletes are becoming political critics of the United States, taking marching orders from their chinese handlers, undermining our country's values. colon copperdink, the same thing, in return for his belittling our anthem, his chinese handlers got him that smoking hot deal with nike, which is made where? The idiot nfl follow the money, they have sold out America to their chinese handlers. By the way, did I mention that china is working with the w.h.o., u.n., george soros, obama, clinton, bill gates to turn the United States of America into a slave nation 3rd world shythole? Laugh all you want, it is coming to a street by you.

• It doesn't seem to matter which side of the isle - they all seem to be crooks!  Terms limits would take of this sort of thing!  

• Term limits are a hoax. California has term limits, and it s completely in thrall to the Democrats. The reality is that any given legislative seat does not belong to the particular person sitting in it, but to that person's political partty; and the political parties are owned by the lobbyists. Term limits is a feel-good "solution" that offers no real difference.

• I think the last men to leave federal office not millionaires was Truman, and he was a decent democrat unlike those that followed him, and Ike as well. I cannot remember a single politician that left office not in a better financial situation than he or she arrived in.

I agree, term limits are a must.

• Another one bites the dust.

This reply was deleted.