ADMIN

Snitches get stitches | /r/CoronavirusMemes | 2019-20 Coronavirus ...

Cuyahoga County’s enforcement of Gov. Mike DeWine’s mask order will largely rely upon complaints filed by the public, rather than proactive policing, County Executive Armond Budish announced Friday.

Individuals who see others failing to abide by the mask requirement should call in complaints to the county’s new hotline at 216-698-5050, or file complaints online at cuyahogacounty.us/maskexperience.

County workers will then contact the subject of the complaints — either individuals or businesses — to let them know a complaint has been filed, Budish said. Complaints also will be forwarded to the Board of Health, and the relevant city or village.

“This is not intended to be going out and finding people not wearing masks. We want people to wear their masks… We want people to do it voluntarily,” Budish said.

If the county receives repeated complaints or cases of “serious non-compliance,” the Sheriff’s Department could investigate or potentially file charges.

Local municipalities and police departments also could respond to violations however they see fit, which could include proactive policing, Budish said.

read more:

https://www.pennlive.com/coronavirus/2020/07/ohio-county-starts-hotline-to-report-people-not-wearing-masks.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think, from a Vet's perspective, be did it to not infect the Vets at the hospital.  He loves those troops and the hell with the democrats!

• I believe Trump wore the mask to the hospital to protect those who were in the danger zone of contraction of the virus. He did not do it as a political statement.

• Diane, what's the difference? Demonrats tell us to wear masks because it supposedly protects others, which is exactly you said Trump may have done, which in turn means he did cave into the pressure.

This reply was deleted.