Replies

• This whole thing is sickening!

• OKAY-----OBAMA WAS A dirty Lawyer and Obamais a dirty politician and IS guilty....we all know that BUT AG BARR AND DURHAM NEED TO GET SERIOUS AND PROSICITE HIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW AND PROVE IT REGARDLESS OF CONSEQUENCES------- BEFORE SOMEONE CAPPS OBAMA. 

HILLARYsais before the 2016 election that TRUMP had better not win or we will all hang!!!!!

NOW why the hell would she say  such a thing?

She said that probably because of what Beck says in his video. She probably said it because  of her involvment in the COUP PLOT, AND...YES OBAMA KNOW ALL OF IT 

BECAUSE HE (OBAMA) WAS THE MEISTRO, THE CONDUCTOR ---- THE LEAD PERSON INVOLVED. OBAMA HAS INVOLVED HIS ENTIRE CABINET THE FBI THE DOJ THE CIA

THE NSA HOMELAND SECURITY EVERYONE WILL FALL LIKE DOMINO'S IF BARR AND DURHAM DO THEIR JOB RIGHT. THEY ARE PROBABLY AFRAID FOR THEIR LIVES.

I HAVE BEEN saying for the past few years that: He,---OBAMA has committed crimes againsr this country and he condemed his whole cabinet in the process.THE LEAD PERSON INVOLVED. OBAMA HAS INVOLVED HIS ENTIRE CABINET THE FBI THE DOJ THE CIA---EVERYONE TAKES THE FALL BECAUSE OF OBAMA'S ARROGANCE & HATRED OF TRUMP.

THE NSA HOMELAND SECURITY EVERYONE WILL FALL LIKE DOMINO'S IF BARR AND DURHAM DO THEIR JOB RIGHT. BUT---THEY ARE PROBABLY AFRAID FOR THEIR LIVES.

• it's interesting, to say the least.

• Interesting to say the least????????

WANT TO SEE CRIMINAL OFFICIALS DISSAPEAR FROM AMERICAN SOIL??????????

First really protect BARR AND DURHAM then.......

CUT BARR AND DURHAM LOOSE ON OBAMA AND WATCH THE GREATEST MASS MIGRATION TO COUNTRIES THAT HAVE NO EXTRIDITION LAWS WITH AMERICA.

THEY WILL ALL RAT ON EACH OTHER!

Comey hinted at that in the past 6 months, when he said if trump is reelected for 4 more years he would get out of Dodge.

• I loved Glenn Beck.  I followed his chalk board nightly dicussions not missing any detail.  I enjoyed hearing him again.  I follow him and he isn't what he used to be but looks like he is up to date with this every changing story.  The facts are not changing, there just seems to be real bomb shells daily,  If you want to stay ahead of the curve watch Dan Bonjino's nightly show.  There is a great deal exploding and I find I need several souces of information.  Thanks.  I just heard thre isn't any evidence to charge the O or Biden with "for now" that is in the current civial case.  Everyone will say RGHT See he will get off.

I just heard this from Q  Is a Military tribunial in the future?? --- Will Durham and Barr turn things over for a militay tribunial?????

Hmmmmm

• Beck has been washed up but Levin broke it all down on sunday on Life Liberty & Levin .   He showed how he first came out w/it all at beg of March.   He was right as usual

• I smell jail time for the Obama administation and himself.

• Who will be jailed over it?

Probably nobody!

We all know the price for sedition and treason. The criminal acts Start at the top 

This reply was deleted.