ADMIN

Obama to young voters: Create 'a new normal in America'

The two faces of Barry Soetoro The liar and the traitor - Two Faced Obama |  Make a Meme

Former President Obama is calling on young voters to create “a new normal in America” and cast their ballots for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden as Election Day approaches. 

“One of the most inspiring things about this year has been to see so many young Americans fired up, organizing, marching, and fighting for change. Your generation can be the one that creates a new normal in America — one that’s fairer, where the system treats everybody equally and gives everybody opportunity. We can come out of this moment stronger than before,” Obama says in a video tweeted Tuesday night. 

The former president also notes that “voting doesn’t accomplish that on its own. But we can’t accomplish that without voting.” 

“I know there’s plenty out there to make people feel cynical. And plenty of people are going to seize on that to convince you that your vote doesn’t matter. It’s not new. It’s one of the oldest voter suppression tactics there is. What is new is a growing movement for justice, equality and progress on so many issues,” Obama adds.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/522014-obama-to-young-voters-create-a-new-normal-in-america-by-voting-for-biden

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Eventually,we'll have to do it ourselves or never.

• Patriots are prepared for the upcoming war. Are the Godless savages prepared for what they have earned...?

• I am not so certain they are prepared for civil war... there is the illusion of being prepared and there is actually being prepared.  I don't see the leadership and organization (order of battle),  command and control, or logistics needed to engage in a viable civil war... I see a bravado of uniformed but motivated patriots... who have no idea of what it means to prepare for civil war.  I see a disaster ready to overtake these good and faithful patriots if they don't organize properly, and find the resources to staff and equip the resistance movement.  The communications problem alone is enough to scuttle their hopes... let alone the lack of any real order of battle, chain of command, equipment, or logistical support...

• If they're all loose missiles?........WE know who the enemy is.

• Loose missiles are easily identified, isolated, and detained... especially, those who have no idea of what they are confronting or have the logistics to operate independently of the local economy.  Individual militia groups will become rich targets of opportunity for the sophisticated and deadly armament of our military... and they will not hesitate to put down insurrection... on both sides of the aisle... they will let God sort out the good from evil ... put a rifle in the hands of a man in camo and who knows if he is Antifa or the Local Militia patriot?  That is why independent civilian militia will soon find themselves targets of our military... with curfews in force anyone armed and violating the curfew will become a target.

• Then why aten't they putting down this Communist Revolution?

• Why? 

Perhaps the truth is not what is seen nor the ground under our feet what we think?  Could it be that the powers behind the insurgent are the same power behind the opposing force?  Could it be that what we view is but the trappings of an elaborate dance, in a well-stagged Kabuki theater production... an illusion of deceit?

Are we living in the grip of an elaborate ruse... to distract the People while our homes and the nation's wealth is looted? Is the source of betrayal far away, or does it walk in our streets and occupy the seats of government? Are those who willfully ignore criminal conduct the perpetrators of the same? Could our problems be caused by a new age aristocracy that places itself above the law, impugning it and the Public interests at will?

Are our Leaders wearing masks of deceit... using their temporal powers to beat a broken people into submission... too, wage a silent war upon the foundations of our nation? Where comes this willful nature to betray one's neighbor and a nation at peace? Are greed and avarice so willingly embraced by these privileged new age monarchs, that they should destroy the very instrument of their power? What ignorance do they embrace to imagine that they are any different than the tyrants before them... and that their END SHOULD BE ANY BETTER?

Thinking to become the head of their forlorn production... this ill-advised scheme of aggrandizement... they shall soon find that there is a higher power, whose tolerance is not eternal and that judgment comes, in the morning.  Let the innocent rejoice and the wicked know... justice shall have her vengeance and liberty its reward. The evil of today will pass away... the wicked shall be revealed, their masks removed, and with the final curtain, their hour upon the stage shall be heard no more.

• Ron, you are correct.  We the Patriot People need to use guerilla tactics against domestic enemies..  Frontal attack is a recipe for disaster because the military won't be able to tell friend from foe, like in Vietnam and today's battle in moslem toilets

• I think we do have some decent people in govenment, not many, but some.  The problem as I see it, from the outside looking in, is that obedience to political party has taken authority over the Constitution.  And if one believes that the Constitution is a 'living document' subject to the will of the people, who have been deceived by the lies of the Left, then it is impossible to maintain any semblance of right or wrong, good or bad, and ugly will certainly replace beautiful just as sure as darkness follows the light of day.

The Constitution is useful only if it follows the party line.  It is not the Law of the Land.  It is the tool of the Left, and is subject to their needs only.

Political Party is meant to be people of like mind coming together. Unity. Strength. But the people, the members, must be God fearing moral persons.  If not, then what results is what the Democrat Party has become.

And it is not good.

This reply was deleted.