ADMIN

Bioweapons-lab-obama-and-fauci.jpg

Okay, straight talk. This discovery makes the suspicions of an intentionally released Pandemic virus, with a political intent, to “STOP TRUMP” look exponentially more plausible. SARS = Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, the deadly consequence within COVID-19.

With people beginning to recognize that U.S. government officials and the intelligence community have been less than honest, and in some cases downright lying, surrounding the origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus; and when we overlay the political motives in the background of mass narrative deflection from media and other institutions; and when we consider the known lengths that people inside the U.S. government were willing to go in their efforts to eliminate President Trump; discovering that President Obama’s administration technically authorized the restart of “gain of function” research (biological weaponization of SARS virus) just days before President Trump took office… is way more than alarming.  My hunch is this link might even disappear [SEE HERE]

January 9, 2017 – “lifting the current moratorium on certain life sciences research that could enhance a pathogen’s virulence and/or transmissibility to produce a potential pandemic pathogen (an enhanced PPP).” (link)

An even larger backstory. Eleven Days before leaving office President Obama’s administration re-authorized funding for the creation of biological weapons using SARS viruses. However, essentially this re-authorization was only kickstarting funding within the U.S. because the funding of weaponization of SARS-CoV-2 never actually stopped in 2014. The media reporting on this is misleading, if not downright false.

In the original pdf guidance for the 2014 research pause of into weaponization of SARS viruses there was a footnote that everyone seems to have missed [LINK]:

read more:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/06/05/interesting-timing-obama-administration-lifted-block-on-gain-of-function-research-just-eleven-days-before-president-trump-took-office-january-9-2017/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I share your disgust, but would never completely trust elected or appointed leadreship anyway. I know human nature (suffering a case of it myself from time to time). But I am alarmed about how terminal cases are running the Federal shop, and even in some state and even local positions too. That needs dealing with by the People, state and locally, and through displacement federally. IMHO

• There isn't ONE person or institution that I can trust in my own country.  Very, very sad. As for Obama no surprise that the msm only mentions the Obama ban on "increased function" research.  No surprise that he lifted it when he did.  No surprise at all once you accept the fact that we are the TARGET and Trump the symbol for America and Americans.  They want us dead. I have no question about that. 

• Like all of allah's soldiers,obama wants to dominate the world by any means necessary 

• Obama is duplicitous.  He never could be trusted except to do what was not good for the US.  And even though he was leaving office, he know Donald Trump was an enemy of the Left!

• What's funny about this release of the virus from the Wuhan Institute of Virology is that it coinsides with the trip to the Middle East that Pelosi took in 2019. It was reported that she met with a delegation of Chinese diplomats in an effort to elicit help in getting rid of President Trump or damaging his chances of getting re-elected. The virus was tailor made for an "accidental" release from the Wuhan lab. It was just right on que for Pelosi and the democrats to take full advantage and try to destroy Trump, but that did not work as she had hoped and they had to resort to cheating in the election. I stil like the slogan I saw "Save the Country, Kill a Democrat."

• About Nancy I have no doubts.

• "Obama Lifted Block on Gain of Function Research” Just Eleven Days Before Trump Took Office"

Even if true, a cardinal reason to include Barack Hussein Obama in the docket of a Nuremberg Medical crimes against Humanity trial, in which the Covid Pandemic hoax as mass involuntary experimentation on populations ought to be determined.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.iB-_Ko3wceI_169GRH3UAwHaFb%26pid%3DApi&f=1

• Backed by Sorry Ass Soros-Obummer who was born in Kenya (according to his grandmother who just died) & is a Typical Evil Musscum who Hates Christians & Americans'! If you check what Fudge-Dic tried to do was get a Patent on his COVERT-19 crap but our own (U.S.) Patent Office said they WOULD NOT GRANT FUDGY one because it was considered a "Chemical Warfare Agent!" What does that tell you? So that's when Fudge-Dic & Obummer paid the Communist Chinese 3.5 million U.S. taxpayers dollars to help convert this crap to an agent which would kill older people. Just like Satan Bill Gates stated, "There are 8 billion people in the world today & he GATES would like to see it around 8 million! That's EXACTLY why Gates invested in companies who make Serums to fight diseases. He's doubled his fortune & killed many people with it. Over 500,000 African women are sterile because of his bogus shots & he's banned from India for the same reason! 

• Oblama is the first politician who hated the nation and became president. He is evil. He is our enemy.

• obama is behind most of the evil that is happening to this country

This reply was deleted.