Replies

• The misinformation Obama is talking about is the Nazi main sream conspiracy news media. I am surprised that none of you so called patriots have not picked up on calling the news media "the Nazi news media, or the conspiracy news media. We need to use the same name calling that they do. But I think there are too many sellouts on this blog.

• To despotic shiite bags like fuhrer obama TRUTH is very dangerous!!!!!  The only "disinformation" is the bullshiite put out by devildemocommiecrats and their Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists

• Sure, as they are mislead by the leftist nonsense, they make terrible decisions for themselves, the country, the world. Ignorance isn't bliss forever, sooner or later it catches up!

• 57 Stater obummer should know!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes, People DIE for 'misinformation' that's why I trust NO ONE (POLITICIANS & MEDIA) until PROVEN TRUSTWORTHY "These damn computers work both ways" Truth/Lies- Right/Wrong- Up/Down- In/Out, you can find everything (I was raised by a 'Meloungeon' my Grandfather(Cherokee/African) a Wise Man with only a 4th grade Whiteman's Education and a Lifetime of Native Living with The Creator God and Mother Earth as Teachers- I was given the Gift of Wisdom/Truth-!!! I Belong to the Human Race and We All Bleed "RED"

• Robert, I agree, the human race is the only race!!!!!  satanists want to divide us by skin color, ethnicity, and any other way they can in order to conquer us!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes Obama, People 'are' dying because of 'misinformation'.  Libs say the vaccines are safe, and those who take it suffer life long consequences.  Libs say ivermectin is evil, so patients are put on Respider and doomed to die alone in Hospitals.  Libs say the masks work ... so  the people stupidly wear the masks and are shocked  when staph infections occur on their mouths.

Yes Obama, the LIBS who are speading 'disinformation', denying people life saving treatments ... they 'should' be investigated.

Instead the only thing that is happening is the libs and the UNIParty are continuing to spread lie after lie after lie with NO Consequences.

#DemocratPrivilege #RulesForTheeNoneForME ... yep, that's what reins supreme.

• Debra, I have never believed any of their bullshiite lies!!!!!  I WILL NOT take their poison in my body, wear the fake masks, or "social distance"!!!!!  Covid isn't nearly as dangerous as they say it is and the "common sense measures" are either downright dangerous, as the "vaccines", or useless exercises in "virtue signalling", showg that one can be intimidated into compliance with unlawful edicts from tyrants!!!!!  I WILL NOT COMPLY with any of their bullshiite demands!!!!!!!!!!

• I know you haven't Bob Russell. Unlike the Demonrats, and the RINO Filth; you have a brain, AND you are not afraid to lose it! 

I agree with your statement 100000%!!!

• Oblama is the pre-incarnation of the anti-christ. His mission to marshal in the anti-christ. Every time he speaks, pray for God to deliver us from this evil.

This reply was deleted.