Replies

• It is not only BIden, Obama, Psaki, Pelosi, etc... That are giving us misinformation, it is the main stream conspiracy Nazi news media that is screwing with our heads. Millions of dumbed down fools went out immediately to get the vaccines without even consulting their doctors. The main stream conspiracy news media are not doctors! Yet so many idiots followed the orders of news media. How stupid is that? My question is and always has been, who told these fools that the conspiracy news media is the only arbiter of the truth?? None of these fools know when the news media is telling them lies because the news media has so much control over them. This is the same thing the German news media did when Hitler was in power. The German news media, which was only available on radio and newspapers, as TV's did not exist like today, convinced the German peo-ple for the most part that Jews were a scourge to society and needed to be rounded up and placed in the "ghetto", a section of Berlin that was pretty much walled in on 3 sides. The Nazi's stood guard at the only entrance into the ghetto to prevent Jews from going outside the ghetto. The rest is history. My point is that the news media has complete control over millions of dumbed down fools that have been conditioned to hate anyone that goes against the government and news media narrative. We currently have a "war" going on with Ukraine and Russia. How much or little is actually happening In Ukraine? I watched a video on "sonsoflibertymedia.com" where a person went into Ukraine on his own, with a camera. 15 years ago there was a north v. south war. hundreds of bombed out buildings, all fenced off so people could not go into the destroyed areas. The Ukraine military was using that area to do training in an urban setting. This person videoed this. He also videoed the town square in Kyiv. A huge plaza for outdoor markets and fraternizing with freinds. There were 40-50 body bags with what looked like bodies in them lined up in rows. One of the bags started moving. A lady ran over to the bag and there was a live person in that bag. She covered the person back up and said something to him. Then this person went to the rail station. There were plenty of travelers there. No screaming, no turmoil. CNN, ABC, CBS, etc... all had camera crews there in the station. A voice command was given and the pepl einside the station all faced the cameras and the women started crying and kids started screaming on que. After about 5 minutes, another voice command was given and all of the peopl ein the station went back to normal. You figure it out. The main stream conspiracy news media is jerking us around with manufactured video to show the West how "bad" things are. Ever watch the movie "The tail that wagged the dog"? Yeah, Putin needs to be taken out, but the news medi aneedds to be shut down. They are trying to get the US into a nuke war with Russia. If that happens, it is all over. No one will be left alive on either side. Who will celebrate the winners??

• Jews lived isolated from the Christians  in Europe, they had their own neighborhoods, they didn't mingle. Christians had odd ideas  about Judaism, churches didn't teach that the Old Testament is the Jewish Bible and we have much in common, if you told a Christian Jesus was a Jew, they would have slapped you. Believe it or not, the Amish community still think the Jews killed Christ for being a Christian! It was common belief that the Jews murdered Christ, they didn't accept him as the savior...therefore they were bad. They start their  sabbath  on Friday, Sunday was not a holy day for them, and remember mass was always in Latin, no one had any idea what the priest was saying. 
      Jews stuck together, they supported each other, did business with each other. They were frugal, good in business, an they built wealth. They were always cordial with everyone, kind to Christians, they always treated them well in their stores. My parents  dealt with them all the time because of supplies for their business, and they both spoke with great regard and with respect of them all. 
      It was easy to spread roumors, make things up, make fun of the Jews, they just took the abuse....mostly without a word. Yet, because of the ignorance people bought the idea that the Jews caused  all the problems in the country, while they were a silent minority. Hitler blamed them fo everything, he got the people all worked up and like a disease it spread. Hitler needed a scapegoat, the Jews were it, he needed the communists to cause problems and damage and he made sure that too happened, even if the brown shirts had to brake and burn things. The Jews didn't start the war, but I understand why your dad believed that, it was told that way especially in Germanic families, Christian's were manipulated into hating Jews, it was the way of the time. 

Your mother was correct, if we didn't get into the war Europe would have been taken over by Germany, we should have been in that war much earlier, we wouldn't have lost so many soldiers, wouldn't have taken as long, and perhaps America wouldn't have made deals with the Soviets in order to bring a faster end to the war. Even if Germany didn't take over America, their huge presence in Europe would have made everything different and difficult for America. England certainly would have been controlled by Germany. 

• Yashua was a Jew. He was despised and hatyed by the pharisees and scribes. The religious leaders of the day. HItler's mother was a Jew. I again emphisize that there were over 13 million people killed by Hitler during WWII. When I was 6 years old, my father, who was a sergeant in the US Army was stationed in Bad Aibling Germany. 1959. There was still ruins from the war all over the place. Bunkers that were used by Hitler's army were still accessible to anyone wanting to do some historical sightseeing, although most of the bunkers werre blocked becaue there was still armaments inside a lot of them. The German family that rented us an apartment told some wild stories about Hitler. Remember, this is only 13 years after the war. We went as a family to Ausuich, a German concentration camp for Jews and Hitler's opposition. I remember the over head sign, "Arbiet macht frie" going into the camp which was turned into  a museum at that time. Iremember huge billboard size posters at the entrance of emaciated bodies piled 10 feet high. I remember the ovens with gurnies on wheels that were loaded with still living peole so weak they could not move being pushed into the ovens and the furnace being turned on and cooking these souls to death. I went back to the same camp in 1992 and all of those reminders were gone. The signs in the camp read, "3 million Jews were killed during Hitler's reign". Then in the early 1970's the number of Jews killed in Germany magically changed from 3 million to over 6 million. I still have problems with that. None of the history books mention the other 10 million that were killed by Hotelr. Why is that? 

• The Jews keep alive their own story, all the movies, anything  especially in America is always about the 6 million Jews. They are telling the truth, there were 6 million Jews murdered in concentration camps, but they don't talk about the gypsies, the mentally and otherwise ill, the elite aristocracy,  the well educated professors, newspaper men, radio personalities,  lawyers, clergy, and political opposition, who numbered about the same.
      Auschwitz and all other camps were greatly sterilized, now it doesn't really give you the feeling of the horror that took place, it's a tourist attraction so people can see the piles of shoes, eye glasses, and hair, and photos of some of those who were killed there. European history books did mention ALL who died there, I studied it in grade school. What they never mentioned until after the fall of the Soviet Union was the murder of the 7 million Ukrainians by Stalin, he ordered all the food taken from the Ukraine and left the people to die, some committed cannibalism.  It was called the Holodomor 1932-33.

• Obama is an educated IDIOT!!!

• Obama (really Barry Soetoro), is a "clone".  Barry Soetoro (Obama) was executed in 2019, so was Biden.  Both are clones! ! ! ! !

• This is coming from the liar in chief.  The democrat party is the vilest, most dishonest, corrupt organization ever.  We have a President selling America from the oval office.  We have two congressmen that are absolutely the worst ever.  The eighty-year-old speaker is about as senile as the president. I hope we can last until next Jan.  

• This asshole needs to just shutup and go away, we had enough of his lies for 8 years

• The 'vaccine' is deadly and much more dangerous than the actual virus. People that are pushing the vaccine are guilty of genocide. All one has to do is read Pfizers reports that they wanted to take 70 years to release. FO and FJB. 

• People are  sick of him and his leftist  devilcrat party. That's why. 

This reply was deleted.