ADMIN

Pax on both houses: "Obama, The Great Divider": The True Meaning

Former President Barack Obama claimed reparations for black Americans are 'justified' but explained in his podcast with Bruce Springsteen that it was a 'nonstarter' during his presidency because of 'white resistence'.

During his 2008 presidential campaign, Obama appeared to oppose reparations and argued that 'the best reparations we can provide are good schools in the inner city and jobs for people who are unemployed.'

Obama, 59, has launched an eight-episode podcast series called Renegades: Born in the USA with the 71-year-old rock legend, released through Spotify’s partnership with the Obama’s Higher Ground production company.

In the second episode, released on Monday, Obama and Springsteen spoke about race relations in the United States.

Springsteen asks Obama how he can hold that the same country that sent a man to the moon is the same country of Jim Crow laws, which were state and local statutes that legalized racial segregation and marginalized black Americans.

'We never went through a true reckoning and so we just buried one huge part of our experience and our citizenry in our minds,' Obama responds.

The Born in the USA crooner then noted that 'it feels like a reckoning is being called for' before asking Obama if the country is prepared to consider reparations, which are payments made and programs created to help the descendants of slavery.

'If you ask me theoretically "Are reparations justified?' the answer is yes,' Obama responded.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9298073/Obama-claims-reparations-justified-explains-nonstarter-presidency.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is a valuable history lesson we were never taught in school that should be presented to fraudbama, or jackazz-lee (from Texas) the next time they start whining about reparations for black slaves.  I never knew, until this week, that white Irish slaves were brought to the American colonies in 1619, before the black Africans were ever brought here.  It seems Kings James II, Charles I and Oliver Cromwell had such an intense dislike of Catholics, they saw fit to kidnap 500,000 (five-hundred-thousand) white Irish Catholics from their homes and off the streets of Dublin; the victims were then shipped to the American colonies and the British islands in the West Indian Ocean.  Some of these kidnap victims were as young as 10, or 12 years of age. That program worked so well for them, they then decided to "purge the poor and indigent" from the streets of Great Britain and ship them to the colonies, both as slaves and as indentured servants.  I suspect this last tactic was enacted so the Crown would not have to provide welfare, for the less fortunate and retain more for their own largesse.  As for the reason it was not taught in our history classes (probably not in the UK either) was, no doubt, to protect the reputation and adoration of the Royal Family.  I could be wrong about that; it wouldn't be the first time and probably not the last, but, somehow, I just don't think so. Before I forget, I invite each of you to research "white slavery in America"; they were treated much worse than the blacks and were more "expendable" because they were far less expensive to obtain.  That said, you never hear white Irish-American Catholics "whining about reparations" now, do you??

• Why doesn't this big mouth Obama cough up more of his millions to help.  He gave practically NOTHING of his $millions as President to help the black community!!!

• Obama is a puppet of George Soros and plus he is racist himself.

• I am not surprised at all in fact this is his 3 term in office little did they know that Joe Biden is his puppet.

• As far as Obama and I are concerned, the cat is out of my bag!

• Tell this idiot the country was built by men and women who wanted to be free and not have their life control by the king just as this fake president is trying to do,control those who don't agree with him and his party.

• !!!  "I'LL" give them Reperations,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, !! THE SWEAT OFF'A MY BALLS !!!!!!!

• My family was poor sharecrippers in Georgia. We never had a slave. We have never had weath created by a slave. I deeply resent this POS Barrack Obama making this statement. Does he support reparations because he is black and thinks his family is entitled to even more money than he stole from the taxpayers while in office? I only have this to say to him.Shut your lying mouth and go away.

• Well said Velma. 

• Obummer's reach is unbelievable while it seems like President Trump was just a blip in the recent history of the United States.

This reply was deleted.