Replies

• I have seen everyone displaying flags.  I have also seen many Rinos and Libfilth screaming bloody murder over it.

I'll say the same thing 'here' that I said in the past, "I'll help you pack."

• Hey fool, this is America. What flag do you want to see in America? Frankly, Old Glory is the only flag that should be shown. You should denounce your citizenship and move to another country where you would be in jail or executed for showing any other flag from another nation.

• If she's not patriotic and doesn't love our flag, she's in luck.  We have freedom in this country and she has the freedom to move wherever she wants, either in this country or in another.  Quit complaining and just move.

• OUT OF AMERICA!

• If you do not like our flag and patriotism by all means pack your bag and as Matt Dillon used to do from time to time, get the heck out of Dodge. Leave America and do not come back.

• Then get the hell out of the greatest country GOD ever raised up

• If you don't like seeing the America flag that gave you the right to be stupid then get the hell out of my country because now I will be waving my flag every day and hope many more Americans will do the same.

• NYT/MSNBC’s@MaraGay: 'In Long Island last weekend, I saw “dozens of American flags,” which was “just disturbing”'

Being disturbed and in denial herself, I do not find this surprising.

• WHAT DOES A PERSON DO IF OF MIXED RACE- American (Native American, African Black and Irish)-??? My Family TAUGHT ME NOT TO LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO TELLS ME "I CAN'T"... 67yrs old RETIRED AT 50 and enjoying Life To The Fullest- I WORKED MY ASS OFF and in This Country "UNITED STATES of AMERICA" and with OUR FOUNDING FATHER "GOD" One can have a chance at Doing Anything You Want-!!! I Fly Old Glory Every day, RED, WHITE and BLUE-!!!

This reply was deleted.