Replies

• I get upset seeing the Cuban and flags from other countries being flown in my face here in Miami by the chickens who fled to America rather than stand and fight for human rights in their own countries.  I shudder to think what this country would be today if our brave forefathers and defenders had run off to another country when under threats from within and from a far.

• Actually a small bunch is Victim Idiots pushing their SAD SAD story. They are not the majority. MEGA is the Majority!  America is not raciest. Your can become your dreams in America. Respect our history and appreciate the people who came before us who made our wonderful country possible. God Bless the USA

• But we have to tolerant BLM flags!!! BS!!

• She an anyone else that gets upset by seeing the American Flag does not deserve to be in this country.  I get very upset by seeing the BLM flag and the rainbow flag.  These two flags really represent  all that is wrong with the democrats and left wing progressive.  They only have hate in their black heart. President Trump showed them that a smart businessman had more ability to run this country than and one tract politician.  We need term limits.  The left can talk all they want to about the election process.  The election was stolen.  I know that because the left is working so hard to stop the audits.  When President Trump moves back intoMo the White House, I hope that he will declare all actions by the ilegitimate biden are rescinded.  That all illegals entering this country after the 20 Jan. 2021 will be sent back to their home country asap.  All executive orders signed by biden are null and void.  That all action requiring a vote of the Senate will be revoted with the proper roll of the members.  That all democrats appointees are to vacate their offices immediately.   Most importantly that all proven democrat federal employees be terminated and removed from their office posthaste.  Then continue the great work he was doing before Jan. 1, 2020.   

• Media is all garbage. Do not even listen to them. 

• Sick SOB

This reply was deleted.