ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes!!!

We need to start over, re-learn what we have taken foregranted for too long. Then start to take action to correct the very C-----r that plaques our country.

• Stan "they've" realized this is the "Moment" they all have been dreaming of! "The New World Order" is here now! On 5/23/2022 World Economic Forum (WEF) founder and Executive Director Klaus Schwab stated quote: “Let’s also be clear: The future is not just happening. The future is built by us, a powerful community – you, here in this room. We have the means to impose this state [of the future] on the world,” Schwab's video was later posted on Twitter.

Remember, on January 6th only one shot was fired, it killed one of us an unarmed Patriot and it came from within...  Let's face it, the Democrats have performed the perfect Coup d'état! We are currently a Totalitarian Repressed State with an unknown Dictator! The question now is what will the citizens response be? YES.... "They" are scared!  Hence "Their" push for gun confiscation!

• Amen.

• Devildemocommiecrats ignore any court decision they don't like just as they ignore the Constitution because it limits their power!!!!!!!!!!  A new Revolutionary War is brewing and will break out before long and  unless the Rapture comes first I will do all I am able to oppose the tyranny of the satanic globalists!!!!!!!!!!

• Exactly....and the very reason they want us disarmed for which they haven't been given that power but are trying to take it.

• I'm with you.   I will NOT comply.

• Law abiding New Yorkers can now protect themselves because you goofy Mayor will not.

• The Government was set up to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. The Bill of Rights was not directed at private citizens, but against the government-as an explicit declaration that individual rights supersede any public or social power."---Ayn Rand. 

Never, ever let Politicians who surround themselves with barbed wire, armed soldiers and armed security teams tell you that you cannot own a firearm to defend yourself!

• Yep.

• Pretty much....YUP!

Ayn Rand seems on the ball.

This reply was deleted.