ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I guess after guns.... the next thing on this idiots list will be our vehicles ..  The criminals are innocent riders, while the vehicle is mowing people down !!! 

• What a idiot !!!    Guns don't kill people. ...... People kill people !   Start using the death penalty !!!

• Its never the weapon, be it a firearm, A knife, A baseball bat or a bowling ball. It is always the person the weapon guilty of the crime, and restricting/removing one type of weapon will in no way restrict/stop the person from a crime they are committed to do.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• let's send this governor a strong message that tourists bring money . tourists have the right to be protected. if you don't care to do that then we'll spend our revenue else where

• Amen

• Amen to that ! I live in Maryland and you couldn't pay me enough to go up to Baltimore !  All the blue SANCTUARY CITIES have murder rates that are growing by the minute !!!! Every night it's 3 & 4 murders on the news !!!    IT'S  nothing but....... DRUGS and GANG MEMBERS coming across our ( southern ) border.  

• This reply was deleted.
    • How about the bowling balls that used to drop themselves off highway overpasses, all by themselves?

• "Illegal gun"?  How about "illegally owned gun"?  Guns don't break laws.  Violent thugs break laws using guns or other weapons.  "Illegal guns" demonizes guns which is what the wack job liberals are out to do.  

• In actuality the fact remains that whether the "Gun" was Legal or Not, the Killer would have eventually gained access to a "Firearm" and killed the Policeman.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.